Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-20-2007, 10:24 PM

Default Re: Worst looks for guys that you see all the time

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
(4) Phone or blackberry clipped on to your belt. This is the 2000's version of the pocket protector. Dork central.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is different from ipod how? Seems practical to me. Plus, you start stretching out your pocket, and it looks like a stain on many kinds of pants. I'm willing to say screw fashion pretty regularly if something is practical, but that's just me.

[/ QUOTE ]
It's not different than an iPod. They both make you look like a douchebag when clipped onto your belt.
Old 08-20-2007, 10:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i saw some tool who was wearing flip flops, plaid shorts, a long sleeve white button up shirt, and a baseball cap on backwards.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wear this quite often without the sideways baseball hat and don't think it's a bad look at all.

[/ QUOTE ]
It is.
Old 08-20-2007, 10:26 PM

i really hate the super-skinny jeans + chunky retro high tops look that is in with the brooklyn hipsters these days.

also really not a fan of the artsy sorta-side-part shaggy hair with bangs thing, same crowd.
Old 08-20-2007, 10:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i saw some tool who was wearing flip flops, plaid shorts, a long sleeve white button up shirt, and a baseball cap on backwards.

[/ QUOTE ]
lol actually i see guys dressed like this all the time (minus the baseball hat) and don't think they look that bad. not my style, to be sure, but it's fairly common and not that bad, imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

This sounds pretty laugh-worthy. I can't see it outside a golf course or a frat house.

[/ QUOTE ]

it was a fraternity golf tournament
Old 08-20-2007, 10:27 PM

oh yah, crocs.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I wear this quite often without the sideways baseball hat and don't think it's a bad look at all.

[/ QUOTE ]
It is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh, tbh I usually avoid wearing long sleeves with shorts, but I do it sometimes with them rolled up. Aren't you like 40 anyways? Not an insult and sorry if you're not but clothes advice is going to be a very age dependent subject.

[ QUOTE ]

I replied, "Why? He's just some looser wannabee. You think a real made guy would ever, ever get a tattoo like that? It'd be like Jason Bourne getting an 'ASSASSIN' tattoo."

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be more scared of the loser wannabe; he's probably less mentally stable and likely to start [censored] for no reason whatsoever.

[ QUOTE ]
The other day I saw a guy with a tattoo on the side of his neck, about 3" below the jawline.

It was text, and it read:

OMERTA

Now, I love The Sopranos and The Godfather as much as anyone, but a neck tattoo?

I mentioned this to a friend of mine and she said, "Wow, stay away from that guy!"

I replied, "Why? He's just some looser wannabee. You think a real made guy would ever, ever get a tattoo like that? It'd be like Jason Bourne getting an 'ASSASSIN' tattoo."

[/ QUOTE ]

you see this look alot?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
It is.

[/ QUOTE ]

it really is
Old 08-20-2007, 10:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The other day I saw a guy with a tattoo on the side of his neck, about 3" below the jawline.

It was text, and it read:

OMERTA

Now, I love The Sopranos and The Godfather as much as anyone, but a neck tattoo?

I mentioned this to a friend of mine and she said, "Wow, stay away from that guy!"

[/ QUOTE ]

That's it, though. A real tough guy wouldn't have anything to prove. The most dangerous guys are the ones with something to prove. The 14 year olds and the wanna be hard cases. The real hard core guys probably have a lot better things to do than go messing around with some civilian for nothing. Why bring your work home with you?