Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-01-2006, 04:38 PM

Default Other stuff and 40/80

Nope I was on table 6. The guy that busted me "by accident" went on to take 6th place. That was me damnit!!!

I don't think we sat at the same table. I am planning to go once a month. I really enjoyed myself.

On another note I was watching the 40/80 limit game for a while. It was interesting seeing them play. There were definitely very good players there and some not so good ones. I saw players calling down at a full table with 3rd pair. Others raising 22 UTG. Wasnt sure if they were amazing players or bad ones. I thought about it for a while and figured that probably 1-2 were online players. Since most online players know online is more profitable they wouldn't risk their money on a high variance table. Thus that means many of those players should be those that learned from experience and not by the book. Some were older fellows. I figure if I had the bankroll I might be able to hold my own... then again I'm guessing by what I saw. I saw some, to me, almost obvious bad play.