Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2006, 04:38 AM

Default Re: alcohol vs demeral (bk vs peachy)

[ QUOTE ]
BK,

Why the [censored] did she agree to this?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not the part that really boggles me. The part that boggles me is why schneider wanted action so bad...and really wanted this to go down and thinks she has an edge.
Old 04-18-2006, 04:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
BK,

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not the part that really boggles me. The part that boggles me is why schneider wanted action so bad...and really wanted this to go down and thinks she has an edge.

[/ QUOTE ]

You might be surprised to know that others on this site agree with Schneids. Getting them to come forward. . .
Old 04-18-2006, 04:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
BK,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You might be surprised to know that others on this site agree with Schneids. Getting them to come forward. . .

[/ QUOTE ]

Well she can talk to them all day privately and set this up again cause I'll gladly play her as much as she want. And yes, I'm super suprised. In fact I highly doubt it.
Old 04-18-2006, 04:43 AM

I've sweated her play; she struck me as solid, but nothing spectacular. BK on the other hand is well known as one of the best we've got, so far as I know. Is Peachy crazy? Is Schneider her zombie-slave?
Old 04-18-2006, 04:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
BK,

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not the part that boggles me. The part that boggles me is why schneider wanted action so bad...and really wanted this to go down and thinks she has an edge.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm duh. I have played you HU. I have played her HU. One of you does substantially better.

Moreover, I cannot believe how you are playing this off. Did you not see how many sets you flopped WHEN SHE HAD TOP PAIR OR TWO PAIR? Or your straights when she had two pair. Or your 4 betting draws then hitting them on the river? Seriously, 40BBs worth of your "win", just from RUNNING HOT. Sure, maybe you were outplaying her in pots where neither of you had anything -- I have no actual way of knowing short of seeing each of your cards. Whatever.
Old 04-18-2006, 04:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
BK,

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not the part that boggles me. The part that boggles me is why schneider wanted action so bad...and really wanted this to go down and thinks she has an edge.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm duh. I have played you HU. I have played her HU. One of you does substantially better.

Moreover, I cannot believe how you are playing this off. Did you not see how many sets you flopped WHEN SHE HAD TOP PAIR OR TWO PAIR? Or your straights when she had two pair. Or your 4 betting draws then hitting them on the river? Seriously, 40BBs worth of your "win", just from RUNNING HOT. Sure, maybe you were outplaying her in pots where neither of you had anything -- I have no actual way of knowing short of seeing each of your cards. Whatever.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow I 3 bet one draw like that the entire match and won it...wowowowowow big deal. Do you know how many times she hit total bs too? A good number of times. It's HU, it happens. Did I get luckier than her? Sure. Did I have a solid edge? Sure.

And regarding having played both of us...certain people play better vs others and you know that. You've said it yourself you think I play certain players better than you would, even though you beat the piss out of me most of the time we play heads up.
Old 04-18-2006, 04:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Id think you are smart enough to know that there is a lot more to it than this when talking about HU holdem matchups.
Old 04-18-2006, 04:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
BK,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, this is awesome. Forget BK vs matesow, BK vs Peachy HU 2k/4k!
Old 04-18-2006, 04:49 AM

LOL so you are saying we really need to pull out all the hand histories to show you running "slightly hotter?"
Old 04-18-2006, 04:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
LOL so you are saying we really need to pull out all the hand histories to show you running "slightly hotter?"

[/ QUOTE ]

yep I would love to see them...and dammit I wish I would have saved them from my end as I'd post the entire match for all to see.
Closed Thread