Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-15-2007, 09:25 PM

Default Re: 6max showdown monkey folds an overpair

James,

Do you play this game regularly? In my short amount of play, it felt like the game played very transparently with the exception of a couple tricky players. Did I just sit down at a good time, or are the games that good? I kind of figured with Stars not having 10/20 full games running regularly, that the 5/10 game would have been tougher than it was.

BTW, I am pretty sure I was playing against you at the end of your session. You were one of the good, tricky players who seemed like you had actually played short-handed before.
Old 05-16-2007, 10:04 AM

Default Re: 6max showdown monkey folds an overpair

[ QUOTE ]
Do you play this game regularly? In my short amount of play, it felt like the game played very transparently with the exception of a couple tricky players. Did I just sit down at a good time, or are the games that good? I kind of figured with Stars not having 10/20 full games running regularly, that the 5/10 game would have been tougher than it was.

[/ QUOTE ]

nope. i've been thinking about checking out stars as i've been playing nothing but live or fulltilt since party made it's changes. this might sway me to check it out, however.

[ QUOTE ]
BTW, I am pretty sure I was playing against you at the end of your session. You were one of the good, tricky players who seemed like you had actually played short-handed before.

[/ QUOTE ]

i've been playing a bunch of shorthanded as of late. mostly 2/4 on fulltilt. also been playing fullring as well. just sort of depends on where my "buddies" are giving action.