Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-29-2007, 08:07 PM

Default Re: We Need to Demand New Deposit Options

[ QUOTE ]
I know that partypoker has an option that links partypoker with the bank account for transferring money. pokerstars is starting to work on it as well, I think if all poker sites could set something like that up then the problem would be easily solved. I would even be willing to pay a flat fee per withdrawal since it would be so much easier than having to go through a third party.

[/ QUOTE ]

WHY DIDN'T YOU THINK OF THIS IDEA SOONER!!!
I hope you have emailed all the poker sites with this fantastic idea. I'm surprised they have not thought of it themselves.
Old 04-29-2007, 08:58 PM

Instead of wasting time writing sites..How about spend some time doing some good and write and/or call your Congressmen in support of HR 2046(See Legisalation Forum)...It's our Government fault not the sites....Every site wish they could do what OP says we should "Demand"...
Old 04-29-2007, 09:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Instead of wasting time writing sites..How about spend some time doing some good and write and/or call your Congressmen in support of HR 2046(See Legisalation Forum)...It's our Government fault not the sites....Every site wish they could do what OP says we should "Demand"...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes it is the poor sites fault that the bad government is doing what it can to stop them from pocketing 750 billions a year without paying taxes on them. And all the 18y.o. from this site that are willing to pay taxes on their 30K a year win are the victims..
Sooo sad [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 04-29-2007, 09:19 PM

All the poker sites would have to do to be acceptable IMO is to send checks on time, through a mail service that gets there at the same speed as something I would drop in the mailbox, that actually gets accepted by the bank. I don't see how this is such a difficult thing to accomplish. Given how profitable these operations are + the fact that they never offer any kind of bonuses anymore, the least they could provide is decent customer service and the ability to send a paper check on time. Unfortunately only poker stars seems to be able to provide this.
Old 04-30-2007, 01:08 AM

Default You have NO clue

You are an idiot. What makes you think the sites are not doing everything they can to get deposits in from US players and cashouts paid ?

IF you could find an ACH friendly site for deposits and witdrawals, would you give it your business ?
Old 04-30-2007, 01:12 AM

It is not easy, but it is possible. Even Stars has issues, see the no checks to NY thread. The problem is US banks being unwilling to overtly take business from poker sites. .... So, sites have to go through third party services, which sometimes screw up.

FYI, Stars is not the only site which issues paper checks on time, they are the biggest tho.
Old 04-30-2007, 04:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Epassporte is awesome , I agree.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-22-2007, 04:26 AM

I really don't think that the sites are trying to keep us from giving them money. They want it worse than we want to hand it over. It's not their fault that government can do whatever it wants. I'm really pissed that I can't even put $20 into poker at legal age in my country. It's sad, I don't even wish for new deposit options-- I just want the old ones back.
Old 05-22-2007, 10:47 AM

Yeah, just as we demanded the anti-gambling bill repeal. Good luck.
Old 05-22-2007, 10:51 AM

email i just got from support says all access cards are still good. i thought they got nixed?