Default Re: BBV Dream Journal

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Serious question.

Do you guys dream in color?

[/ QUOTE ]

sometimes.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you sometimes dream in color and sometimes dream in black-and-white?
Old 09-29-2007, 12:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Serious question.

[/ QUOTE ]I had the scariest/craziest dream every that was like an old movie I think I've seen and it was so awesome...everything was greenish and there was a little girl in a coat (i think either in the dream or in the movie i think I've seen she had a rose) and she was vivid white with a bright red coat. I saw this from the bottom of the stairwell and Nazi's came in and everyone ran through narrow hallways screaming and the Nazi's executed my mom.
Old 09-29-2007, 12:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Serious question.

[/ QUOTE ]

sometimes.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you sometimes dream in color and sometimes dream in black-and-white?

[/ QUOTE ]

yep
Old 09-29-2007, 12:11 AM

do you guys wake up when you are being shot or stabbed because I dont anymore and was just wondering if it was normal or not
Old 09-29-2007, 12:29 AM

took a nap today...went great, thanks..

dream was of 2 of my students (both black, 1 girl, 14, and 1 guy, 15) playing me 3-handed poker at the bar i went to after school today with a couple other teachers..

i ended up winning both students' money, one was exactly $5.36, and the other was $2.50...

as i was stacking up both change and those cheap red plastic chips, proud of myself, another teacher walked up to me and i told her...and then said 'i'm probably going to give them back their money though i guess', and she said, 'yeah, it wouldn't be really nice to take two little kids' money...'

then i woke up.
Old 09-29-2007, 12:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
do you guys wake up when you are being shot or stabbed because I dont anymore and was just wondering if it was normal or not

[/ QUOTE ]Is this a serious question?
Old 09-29-2007, 12:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Is this a serious question?

[/ QUOTE ]

I still do wake up, but then again maybe its been happening and i just dont remember. Also, last year I used to dream about poker incessantly.
Old 09-29-2007, 05:00 PM

Snippets from last night's dreams:

- got sprayed by a huge skunk, from like twenty yards away. Didn't smell very much, tho.

- I was at my grandmother's home in Canada and there were all these college punks in the yard, starting fights with each other and trying to force there way into the house. I called the police and told them they needed to send a rapid response team or some [censored]. A huge rocket came down, opened up and shot laser guided flash-bangs and cleared the crowd out. I went outside and killed a straggler and buried him in the yard.

- I was in a public bathroom with an attendant. I took a huge growler and found out the toilet wouldn't flush. I took the top off the tank and had to pull up the plunger, but it wouldn't all go down. Some of the water splashed up and hit me right in the mouth! I stumbled to the sink and puked up a huge amount of plain elbow macaroni. I yelled at the attendant and he basically told me to GTFO.
Old 09-29-2007, 05:04 PM

last dream i remember was me pulling my own teeth out. it sucked
Old 09-29-2007, 05:48 PM

I played in a high school football game despite the fact that I'm 22 and have graduated all forms of school. I seem to have hopped from person to person because I both threw and caught the winning touchdown pass, which was quite brilliant imo. Not long afterwards, I was suddenly some SWAT team operative or something similar, and our base of operations was this hotel room or something. However, the rest of my team left to start the mission while I was still looking around for a main firearm (we had shotguns as backup but shotguns are weak at long range obv) and then these 2 guys came inside with guns and they were obviously bad guys so I jumped out the bathroom window and onto the golf course outside. These dudes that were just arriving at the putting green didn't seem fazed that I was running around with a shotgun, but this was a dream, so that's understandable. However, the contact that our team had to whatever was going on showed up with some evil grin on his face and I was like "oops, he set us up!" so we got into a shootout in which neither of us could hit the other and I ran like hell and radioed my team and was like yo where are you guys so they told me and I ran to catch up with them. Then we turned around and hosed a bunch of dudes that were chasing after me.

Fast forward, all of a sudden I'm on some campus, distinctly feels like college. We go into some auditorium and there's a band playing, I think it's a celebration for that game we won at the start of the dream. All of a sudden, this band turns into Collective Soul playing "What I Can Give You" and there's this girl I'm with (not anyone I know IRL) and we're enjoying the show and I distinctly get the feeling romantic sparks are there. Show ends, suddenly I'm alone in the auditorium, I pack up a ton of [censored] including my laptop into my backpack (I have no idea why any of it is there); I go outside, set my backpack down for a moment, forget I put it down for like 1 minute, and when I go back to the spot it's gone. Also, at this point I realize I'm only wearing boxers. I start running around frantically looking for someone carrying my backpack, cause [censored] man someone stole my laptop, but no, it appears to have been stolen. It also occurs to me (in the dream) that there's no reason why I should only be wearing boxers, because where would my clothes have gone? It's not like I took them off and put them in the backpack!

I see this dude who's some kind of campus security officer; this IS someone I know IRL, he's this dude that was kinda hooking up with a friend of mine for a little while. He's running up to these girls that were all friends of mine at school (IRL) to talk to them, and it's fairly obvious he thinks he's gonna hook up with one of them, and I'm like lol dude no you aren't. I ask what I should do about my stolen backpack and he's like "yeah that's not my area, go find this office and they'll help you out" and he starts leading me over there...

...and then I woke up.

[censored] weird.