Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-13-2007, 05:15 AM

Default Re: Ultimate Bet Hand Histories

I have to agree, UB has been my favourite site for a long time, but lately i've become so frustrated with them and if it wasn't for their ultimate points promotion and reload bonus' i would no longer play there.

For some reason whenever i multi-table the software lags and stalls, and even disconnects at times making it incredibly frustrating to play. (if anyone knows why please let me know - and i have no problems with any other poker sites so its not my internet connection).

I've emailed them 4 times in 2 weeks about this and had no replies at all. I was so angry last night after losing a big pot to a fluke river where the guy would have defo folded on the turn if i could of bet was the last straw and as soon as ive cleared this reload i'm outta there. I won't play higher than 2/4 for fear of losing a big pot due to a discionnection as they are so common now.

Their software, looks good but overall sucks due to problem above, HH is so poor its crazy, messing about with seperate applications to download hand history is terrible.

Their support is the worst i've ever come across.

All in all, what is close to being a really good site is let down in key areas making it pretty bad. Very disappointing.

Bralilo or anyone else - what do you mean by "focus stealing if your a multi-tabler"??

Does UB not want players to keep playing there?