Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-19-2007, 04:07 PM

Default Re: Brag: I\'m a Professor... wtf?

Honestly who words an email to his professor like this? moran.
Old 01-19-2007, 04:11 PM

Daniel,
Your grade is currently only a D. However, since many people aren't doing so well, I am allowing people to either write a 6 page essay on any issue we have discussed in class. By doing this it can boost your grade up a full letter grade.
Old 01-19-2007, 04:15 PM

Daniel,

If you weren't so [censored] retarded you would be able to calculate your own grade based on your test scores. Since you are obviously too stupid to think of this on your own I'm just going to go ahead and issue a grade of F for the semester.

Regards,
The Proff
Old 01-19-2007, 04:36 PM

So I got bored, and my friends helped turn the best answers to far into a series of replies.

Daniel:
[ QUOTE ]
hello proff my name is daniel sandberg i was in your thursday night class i was wondering if there was anyway i would be able to get my grade? bc i have not yet gotten my report grade and am wondering what i got if you could i would really app. thank you for your time

[/ QUOTE ]

Me:
[ QUOTE ]
Hello Daniel,

I am sorry to inform you but you failed my class. Administration just called to confirm your grade, because I have never had a student fail my class before. They told me the grade would be posted on your account by Wednesday. I really don't have time to discuss this further.

- Professor Russo

[/ QUOTE ]

Daniel:
[ QUOTE ]
prof i do not understand how i failed your class i pass the middle term i was at every class besides 3 and i did all the other work needed from home work and got great jobs on all of them?

[/ QUOTE ]

Daniel AGAIN:
[ QUOTE ]
proff russo i was also wondering what i got on the final and if there was anyway i could meet you to talk about this bc i thought in my whole heart that i was going to pass the class bc i only needed the two classes i took last sem to grad. if you could please email me back or if we can meet up call me at 973-903-XXXX thank you

[/ QUOTE ]

Me:
[ QUOTE ]
Daniel,

I will not respond to such drivel. Coherence and logic is expected in all correspondence, particularly via email. You are treading on thin ice, as it is, and this email does not help your case.

- Professor Russo

[/ QUOTE ]

Daniel:
[ QUOTE ]
Prof Russo
Hello again I am sorry about the way i wrote the last two emails I was just excited and I have a bad habbit of wrting the way I talk. I am also sorry bc you said I am on thin ice and I do not understand what i did? But once again with my grade I was wondering what I got on my final? And i would still like to talk to you about my final grade, because I am still unsure how I failed the class like i said before I passed the mid term, i completed all the homeworks you gave us with the quizs, and i attended all classes besides 2-3. I do not know yet what I got on my final but i thought i pass that as well. once again thank you for your time and I hope we can figure out what happened once again if we can meet my number is 973-903-XXXX
Thank you
Daniel

[/ QUOTE ]

Me:
[ QUOTE ]
Daniel,

Again, please take time to proof read your emails... "habbit", "wrting", "bc", and "quizs" are all unacceptable. In addition, "i" should always be capitalized. That being said, I decided to give you a borderline D+. I was thinking about bumping up your grade but after reading this drivel I simply cannot afford a C to someone who completely lacks mastery of the English language. If you wish to apologize for this, deliver a formal letter to my office by noon, Monday. And this time please proof read it.

Thanks,
- Professor Russo

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll keep you updated.

Edit: Removed last 4 digits of his phone number
Old 01-19-2007, 04:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And this time please proof read it.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL
Old 01-19-2007, 04:39 PM

Nice work.
Old 01-19-2007, 04:49 PM

even if this isn't real it's still hilarious
Old 01-19-2007, 04:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
even if this isn't real it's still hilarious

[/ QUOTE ]

GW - if ya want I can pm you his phone number so you can verify (and obv, pretend your the prof) But I can only say with 95% confidence that tongi won't pick up.
Old 01-19-2007, 04:58 PM

I really like the idea of trying to get him to write an extra paper just for the hell of it.
Old 01-19-2007, 04:59 PM

Ask him to write a paper using a bunch of BBV jargon in it