Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-03-2006, 05:07 PM

Location: tell them ill be here when they come 4 me, me and every single n1gga dat got love 4 me, see i got money on my mind, but the haters wont leave me alone, so im ridin everyday wit every pistol dat i own
Default Re: Phil Ivey on the Circuit

matsow is exclusive. he plays on full tilt and other sites but doesnt play under other sites as 'mike matasow' or whatever.
Old 08-03-2006, 05:14 PM

Juanda and Lindgren are with Full Tilt too and they are gonna be on HSP later in the season.
Old 08-03-2006, 05:57 PM

I think Gavin does some pretty excellent hand analysis, and other than that, there isn't that much else to the show besides standard entertainment value, which I think they all deliver. I like the show a lot.
Old 08-03-2006, 06:23 PM

Location: tell them ill be here when they come 4 me, me and every single n1gga dat got love 4 me, see i got money on my mind, but the haters wont leave me alone, so im ridin everyday wit every pistol dat i own

[ QUOTE ]
I think Gavin does some pretty excellent hand analysis, and other than that, there isn't that much else to the show besides standard entertainment value, which I think they all deliver. I like the show a lot.

[/ QUOTE ]he really doesnt. and when he does its just results oriented.
Old 08-03-2006, 06:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Gavin does some really good hand analysis. Even better than Mike The Mouth, whose analysis was really either hit or miss, either brilliant or just a raving lunatic. Sebok though seems to be too rigid in his thinking about hands and doesn't analyze as well.
Old 08-03-2006, 07:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Gavin does some really good hand analysis. Even better than Mike The Mouth, whose analysis was really either hit or miss, either brilliant or just a raving lunatic. Sebok though seems to be too rigid in his thinking about hands and doesn't analyze as well.

[/ QUOTE ]i gues but his analysis isnt anywhere near as good as some 2p2ers imo
Old 08-04-2006, 03:27 AM

Wow, part 2 was horrible. The circuit hosts really made that a horrible interview. "uh, can you tell us something about you that is interesting?" Great question.
Old 08-04-2006, 05:17 AM

Gavin is terrible on the Circuit
Old 08-04-2006, 08:30 AM

The Circuit is really starting to piss me off -- night after night, they get A-list guests (some of whom rarely, if ever, do interviews) and then the hosts proceed to waste the opportunity by asking uninteresting boilerplate questions or amusing themselves by trading insults or with their own inside jokes.

As for Gavin, why is he even on the show at this point? When asked a question, it now seems like he is going out of his way to provide as little insight as possible. Even Sebok is beginning to call him out on this.
Old 08-06-2006, 02:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
night after night, they get A-list guests (some of whom rarely, if ever, do interviews) and then the hosts proceed to waste the opportunity by asking uninteresting boilerplate questions or amusing themselves by trading insults or with their own inside jokes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I was pretty disappointed the Ivey interview wasn't better. This is like the most fascinating player in the world, partially he doesn't open up much. People are dying to hear stuff from him. And Sebok spend like five minutes talking about how they made some prop bet about basketball, but they haven't played yet. Thanks for forcfully injecting yourself into the interview.

No discussion whatsoever of the $4000/8000 game. I mean, how does that not come up?

(I will continue to listen to the show regularly.)