Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-30-2006, 04:42 PM

Default Re: Ravens VS BENGALS

The only full game I watched of Cincy this year was vs Pats and they looked awful. I think the Ravens are a somewhat similar team to NE at least with respect to their physical play. I like the Ravens a lot in this one.
Old 11-30-2006, 04:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm all over the Ravens.

[/ QUOTE ]

I took the Ravens too. On monday. Surprised the line is holding steady. Everywhere I turn the momentum is all for Cincy. O well...i'm sticking with my original pick.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am actually straying from normal and picking a side on my own here; I like Balt too, especially given Cincy will have a hard time running on them, and the 10-15 mph winds and light rain are going to make passing a bit more interesting.

I am also on U40.5 at +100
Old 11-30-2006, 04:45 PM

Thanks for all your input, I will be watching the weather report as it gets closer to gametime. I like the Over as well but if there is serious rain I will probably get cold feet.
Old 11-30-2006, 04:47 PM

I guess I'll be the first to admit having Cincy-3 and being damn happy with it...
Old 11-30-2006, 04:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
A closer look at Baltimore on the road doesn't impress me much. I am from KC so I understand the difference between home and road in terms of how teams play. TB, CLE, DEN, NO (possible exception) but Bress turned it over 3 times but still completed 24 passes and the last game Tenn.

This is a rivary game as well so that is a big factor. Bengals are playing for their playoff lives and if they are going to win it will be through the air.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. Rivalry game at home. Cinci's turnovers turned into points for Baltimore in the first game. Assuming that doesn't happen again, Cinn -3. Palmer and Johnson pwnage
Old 11-30-2006, 05:30 PM

Cincy boy here. Weather is actually great right now and rain looks to be not much of a factor. It will not be cold at all. I think the over is a very good bet here.

No NFL network? Head to your local Buffalo Wild Wings :0)
Old 11-30-2006, 05:34 PM

I lean toward the under but it moved too fast for me and I'll probably stay away from the 41 number. I have Baltimore teased to +9 with a lot of other games though (including the under tonight). If anything I'll be taking Baltimore tonight as the Bengals are just too inconsistent and are not the type of team that fares all that great against good defenses and in low scoring games (which I assume tonight will be with rain).
Old 11-30-2006, 06:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I lean toward the under but it moved too fast for me and I'll probably stay away from the 41 number. I have Baltimore teased to +9 with a lot of other games though (including the under tonight). If anything I'll be taking Baltimore tonight as the Bengals are just too inconsistent and are not the type of team that fares all that great against good defenses and in low scoring games (which I assume tonight will be with rain).

[/ QUOTE ]

Bengals fan here. We are just so beat up on the O-Line from injuries along with injuries all through our defense that it's tough to see us as a favorite for this game. I like the over in this game if the weather doesn't get nasty, so i'm waiting till 15 minutes before game tme to place my bet. (If it's raining before game time, all bets are off and i'm not touching the over/under) The Bengals defense can't stop anyone (Browns excluded)-- and if the Bengals line can do even a little-- the Bengals will score 21+ points. Todd Heap will have a field day against the Bengals pitiful LB corp. We have the slowest LB's in the league since Brooks and Thurman are out.
Old 11-30-2006, 06:18 PM

ANYONE ELSE GETTING PUMPED UP? I'M STARTING TO GET PSYCHED! RAVENS TO CLINCH TONIGHT 28-10 BABY. :d:d:d
Old 11-30-2006, 06:22 PM

I like the Ravens. This looks like the clincher for them which is all the motivation that they need.