Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-04-2007, 12:19 PM

Default Re: I need OOT\'s help (it involves a Beer Babe Calendar)

Nicole and Lauren are hotter. That site is a lot of girls with dope bodies and kinda iffy faces (in terms of some kinda modelish contexst).

Your girl could be amazing, or she could be meh, her pose makes it very hard to judge.
Old 06-04-2007, 12:38 PM

Please send me beer....lots of it to make any of these pigs look good.

blah!
Old 06-04-2007, 01:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Nicole and Lauren are hotter. That site is a lot of girls with dope bodies and kinda iffy faces (in terms of some kinda modelish contexst).

Your girl could be amazing, or she could be meh, her pose makes it very hard to judge.

[/ QUOTE ]

please see "These Pictures do Desiree Justice"
Old 06-04-2007, 01:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol, she wanted to get on stage and show her [censored]. Quit apologizing for it. She doesnt like you because you are letting her roll over you and you are no challenge

Anyway, I was gunna fire up some proxy server action and vote her into first place, but see you have to register to vote [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

If you can get some kind of personalized topless pic for OOT we can guarantee her first place (would kill any chance with her, but I dont think u have one anyway, so it wont matter much), but it will give her the win. How bad does she want this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahahaha, I don't need a topless photograph of her I have that one burned into my retinas! I appreciate the proxy server thoughts Yeah this website really sucks with their registering to vote B.S. Anyways all I can say about her Breasts is a reissue of Teri Hatcher's line on Seinfeld, "Yes they're real and they're Fabulous!"
Old 06-04-2007, 01:15 PM

You have absolutely zero chance with this chick based upon your OP.
Old 06-04-2007, 01:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lol, she wanted to get on stage and show her [censored]. Quit apologizing for it. She doesnt like you because you are letting her roll over you and you are no challenge

Anyway, I was gunna fire up some proxy server action and vote her into first place, but see you have to register to vote [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

If you can get some kind of personalized topless pic for OOT we can guarantee her first place (would kill any chance with her, but I dont think u have one anyway, so it wont matter much), but it will give her the win. How bad does she want this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahahaha, I don't need a topless photograph of her I have that one burned into my retinas! I appreciate the proxy server thoughts Yeah this website really sucks with their registering to vote B.S. Anyways all I can say about her Breasts is a reissue of Teri Hatcher's line on Seinfeld, "Yes they're real and they're Fabulous!"

[/ QUOTE ]nice try [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-04-2007, 01:47 PM

1. she should have used better picture for this contest. you are right, the other pictures are *way* hotter.

2. how is it possible that julie only has 1% of the vote? Julie, Lauren, and Natalie clearly have the hottest pics and all are getting crushed.

3. You apologized for getting her $1000 to flash her [censored]? a "thank you bj" should not be out of the question.
Old 06-04-2007, 02:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

heh, I didnt mean a picture for you. I meant a picture for us
Old 06-04-2007, 04:36 PM

It seems likely that the uglies who are winning in votes have already tapped into some lucrative nerd forum (even more nerdy than 2p2), which would explain why the deserving chicks aren't winning.
Old 06-04-2007, 05:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How doesn't Natalie win here?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]