Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Full Ring
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-27-2007, 06:01 AM

Default Re: NL10, aces getting reraised on flop

[ QUOTE ]
edit: villain is 12tabling

[/ QUOTE ]

Fold.
There´s different kinds of villains at NL10.
This one has you beat too often.
Old 08-27-2007, 07:21 AM

Tough one. I would expect someone who plays that many tables to be a set miner, but he could easily have 99,TT,JJ and overplay it because of the flush draw.
I'm playing NL10 and I have not seen many people pushing this aggresively with flush draws so I tend to doubt that's what he has.
It's a crying call for me but I'm far from being convinced it's +EV.

How do you know villain is 12-tabling but have no stats on him?
Old 08-27-2007, 12:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Tough one. I would expect someone who plays that many tables to be a set miner, but he could easily have 99,TT,JJ and overplay it because of the flush draw.
I'm playing NL10 and I have not seen many people pushing this aggresively with flush draws so I tend to doubt that's what he has.
It's a crying call for me but I'm far from being convinced it's +EV.

How do you know villain is 12-tabling but have no stats on him?

[/ QUOTE ]

I just started playing full ring and that was my second hand ever. But he was betting in such slow motion and playing a robotic style so I figured he was probably playing alot of tables. I looked him up with the search feature and it showed 12 tables.
Old 08-27-2007, 12:30 PM

To the peopl saying autofold, what board are you looking for to lead out with AA and then get raised?

To the guy who said the 12 tabler is probably a nit, if he's a nit how does he have a straight here? Think he's that likely to have 76 and play it this way?

To people who 12 table, I realize this is a forum created mainly for online players, but WTF? 12 tabling .10 NL? You people realize that there are sports and attractive girls outside when you leave your mother's basement, right?
Old 08-27-2007, 12:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]

To people who 12 table, I realize this is a forum created mainly for online players, but WTF? 12 tabling .10 NL? You people realize that there are sports and attractive girls outside when you leave your mother's basement, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

I play 8/9 tables of NL 5 & 10 for that excact reason. I want to get rolled so i can move up too NL 25 asap. It would tak me alot longer too reach the right roll amount if i just played a few tables.
Old 08-27-2007, 12:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
if he's a nit how does he have a straight here? Think he's that likely to have 76 and play it this way?

[/ QUOTE ]

He would have a set, not 76.
Old 08-27-2007, 01:38 PM

Please re-read the responses to where someone commented that he was a nit, then one line later theorized about a straight.

Teddie, obv this wasn't geared towards you specifically, but more of a general comment, I simply cannot understand how people sit at a screen all day and play 7, 8, 9 etc tables at once, I'd go insane.
Old 08-27-2007, 01:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Teddie, obv this wasn't geared towards you specifically, but more of a general comment, I simply cannot understand how people sit at a screen all day and play 7, 8, 9 etc tables at once, I'd go insane.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah i know it wasnt aimed at me, just thought i'd let you know the general basis behind it. I can only do it for an hour at most before my play starts too suffer though.

4 is the ideal number for me usually.
Old 08-27-2007, 01:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
To the guy who said the 12 tabler is probably a nit, if he's a nit how does he have a straight here? Think he's that likely to have 76 and play it this way?

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, your right 76 is not in his range. So we have no concrete reads on villain, not even stats. We know a few things though: limp call early/middle position is most of the time set mining for a tighter player. Someone who twelve tables, espeicially at NL10, I think would have a hard time not playing a relatively tight nitty game. Say 7-14 vpip. I would assume that someone who 12tables and has run his stack up to two and 1/2 buyins isn't a complete drooler. That said, not many, even competent players, are thinking beyond their own two cards and how the board hit them. Bet's, especially shoves, at this level mean something. They have to, because there is very little fold equity.

What the hell, its nl10 Arrrrrrrrrr-In!!!

As for twelve tablers IDK I only play 5 or 6, mostly because I have other things to do and don't want to play all night to get 3or4 hundred hands in. Ooooh, gotta go "Matlock"'s on and Momma don't like it when I'm late. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-27-2007, 02:40 PM

i often 18-20 table.. haha