Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-07-2007, 03:50 PM

Default Re: Prima withdrawal with Ecocard - Success (for the most part)

[ QUOTE ]
BattleField told me that EcoCard was no longer an option but maybe youre right and the guy misunderstood my question.

However, I cant for the life of me figure out how to uese EcoCard. How do you set up your bank account with them. From what I can tell, it says that you have to give YOUR bank, their banks info. How do you give your bank their banks info? All the wensite says is Fortis bank. It doesnt give account number or routing codes or anything like that?

Can you detail exactly how you set this up please?

[/ QUOTE ]

I just set up my Eco account and initiated a w/d from battlefield. I'll update when I see what happens.

I also have a check on the way from Battlefield after sending them identification. Their email support has been really good lately, responses within an hour.
Old 02-07-2007, 04:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
BattleField told me that EcoCard was no longer an option but maybe youre right and the guy misunderstood my question.

However, I cant for the life of me figure out how to uese EcoCard. How do you set up your bank account with them. From what I can tell, it says that you have to give YOUR bank, their banks info. How do you give your bank their banks info? All the wensite says is Fortis bank. It doesnt give account number or routing codes or anything like that?

Can you detail exactly how you set this up please?

[/ QUOTE ]

I just set up my Eco account and initiated a w/d from battlefield. I'll update when I see what happens.

I also have a check on the way from Battlefield after sending them identification. Their email support has been really good lately, responses within an hour.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 02-07-2007, 04:20 PM

MLSchaff, is $1000 the withdrawal limit on Ecocard? Or on this withdrawal, you're getting the rest of your money?

It'd be pretty brutal if there's a $1000 limit, especially if it can take 5-7 business days for each withdrawal...
Old 02-07-2007, 04:47 PM

Limit is $5K. I only did $1K as a test run.

And yes, the eurofish, and the fact that I like to play during Euro peak hours. And that there is decent action at $1.50/3NL which is a limit I like all are consipiring to make me keep at least some of my action at Prima.
Old 02-07-2007, 05:32 PM

Wow, that's interesting you trust Battlefield enough to consider staying on. I would love to take a 25% hit just to get some of my 8K off. I doubt I'll ever see a penny of it though.
Old 02-07-2007, 06:30 PM

Battlefield resonding to my emails with the standard "management has not responded yet" try again in a few hours. GRRRRRRRRRRR
Old 02-07-2007, 07:10 PM

Why so little trust in Battlefield? I've been there since Bet Holdem closed in October and never had any problems. CS through live chat is pretty good.

I am keeping less $ in Battlefield than I used to, but I'm doing that with all sites and keeping more in my bank account. I had too much online before anyway. Way more than I needed to play my usual limits.
Old 02-07-2007, 10:48 PM

ktulu22, are they telling you that they have begun your ACH withdrawal?

MLSchaff, because they have told me since Jan. 17 that they were sending a check and that I could expect it within 14 business days. They now say the check (which I never received) will not be able to deposited, and they refuse to refund my account with the money.
Old 02-08-2007, 04:16 PM

Response from Ecocard as far as the extra $20 deducted from my withdrawal is that $10 is just the fee Ecocard charges, and other fees may be charged by the correspondent bank for an international wire transfer. So really the fee is $30 plus whatever your own bank charges to receive an international wire transfer ($10 in my case). $30 is reasonable for a wire transfer so I'm not really complaining, but the fee schedule on Ecocard's website is misleading. Regardless, I will continue to use them to withdraw Prima money since it appears to be the only option right now.

I made another withdrawal from Battlefield on Monday, it appeared in my Ecocard account today (Thursday), and I have requested another wire transfer from Eco which I expect to receive around the end of next week.

Sorry to hear about your problems with Battlefield NesOne - I've only had positive experiences with them.
Old 02-08-2007, 07:09 PM

Poker Rewards is claiming EcoCard will be available for ALL players as of tomorrow.

Poker Rewards email