Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-20-2006, 03:30 PM

Default Re: How pissed would you be?

kipin,

If I found myself at a place in my life where I was hanging around with friends who like to pull out their dicks and have piss wars, I'd probably just shoot myself.
Old 07-20-2006, 03:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I would be really pissed about the attempt to piss on me, but the car, meh. It is pretty much just water so unless you just washed your car or something I don't really see what the big deal is.

But at the same time I understand how frustrating it is to deal with drunk people and I have blown up on friends for fairly minor things when I was a DD.

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree with this. it's not like they pissed in your car. it is disrespectful, especially since you're driving their drunk asses home, but i wouldn't have gone apeshit on them. if i was watching, i'd think, look at those 2 drunken idiots, and their uptight friend.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep. If I actually caught them in the act of pissing on my car, Im pretty sure Id walk up behind them, and shake them around a little bit so they pee all overthemselves then laugh like a bastard. But I wouldnt be super pissed (lol).
Old 07-20-2006, 03:32 PM

Pissing on me would be a different story, but I don't think it would have come to that because I wouldn't have been so mad about the whole car thing. Try applying this to your car and your drunk friends:

Old 07-20-2006, 03:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
kipin,

If I found myself at a place in my life where I was hanging around with friends who like to pull out their dicks and have piss wars, I'd probably just shoot myself.

[/ QUOTE ]

So basically after reading this thread, I have come to the conclusion that I no longer should have these friends, or I should no longer go on living.

F me.
Old 07-20-2006, 03:33 PM

Take a dump on the hood of his car.
Old 07-20-2006, 03:33 PM

I have a simple philosophy; if you at any time in your life piss on me you are out of my life forever.
Old 07-20-2006, 03:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Pissing on me would be a different story, but I don't think it would have come to that because I wouldn't have been so mad about the whole car thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasn't really super mad about the car thing until after the attempted piss on me.

I was kind of like "Yo, wtf are you pissing on my car?"

With the combination of both pissing events, it then turned into "WTF YOU SON OF A BITCH HOW THE [censored] DO YOU PISS ON MY CAR WHEN I AM STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU"
Old 07-20-2006, 03:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Try applying this to your drunk friends:

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
kipin,

[/ QUOTE ]

So basically after reading this thread, I have come to the conclusion that I no longer should have these friends, or I should no longer go on living.

F me.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what I get from it. I vote for the former. Respek.

-bb.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I would be really pissed about the attempt to piss on me, but the car, meh. It is pretty much just water so unless you just washed your car or something I don't really see what the big deal is.

But at the same time I understand how frustrating it is to deal with drunk people and I have blown up on friends for fairly minor things when I was a DD.

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree with this. it's not like they pissed in your car. it is disrespectful, especially since you're driving their drunk asses home, but i wouldn't have gone apeshit on them. if i was watching, i'd think, look at those 2 drunken idiots, and their uptight friend.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep. If I actually caught them in the act of pissing on my car, Im pretty sure Id walk up behind them, and shake them around a little bit so they pee all overthemselves then laugh like a bastard. But I wouldnt be super pissed (lol).

[/ QUOTE ]

then they'd have piss all over themselves... in my car. [censored] that. heh.