Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-01-2007, 12:56 PM

Default Re: Stories of avoiding women? (500th post)

cold ribs for the win.

YUMMMMM!!!
Old 03-01-2007, 12:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
cold ribs for the win.

YUMMMMM!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
I've had cold ribs since and can definitely appreciate them. I was just in a hot ribs mood at the time I guess [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 03-01-2007, 01:01 PM

KLC,

For some reason microwaved reheated ribs just don't sound attractive to me.

The only guy that I try to avoid is Bi-Tor, but we frequent the same three forums so it's kinda tough.
Old 03-01-2007, 01:12 PM

Not much of a story but...in my last two years of primary school (11-12 years old) I was a fatty magnet. All the hot chicks ignored me but the porkers always had eyes for me. Stuff like following me around, constantly staring, giggling with their fatty friends, making suggestive remarks, giving me tapes with songs about how they felt...ugh.

A plumper called Emma was worse than any of them, and completely unattractive. Even if she was attractive her constant obsessing would have turned me right off. So I devised a plan with my friends. At lunch I asked her out and pretended to be her boyfriend. I arranged to meet her behind the school that afternoon for a "talk". I leaned over into her, started fondling her breats, and asked for sex (bear in mind we were 12 and I hadn't even kissed a girl yet). It worked. She burst into tears and ran off. I got a "fat pig" out to her back, I'm not sure if she heard.

All the girls hated me after that.
Old 03-01-2007, 02:02 PM

Waaaaay back when a group of fellow students and me rented a house on the Jersey shore for a week. On the last night I got super-duper drunk in a club and started making out with the one of the ugliest, misshapen girls at our school. By the time we got back to the house I'd sobered up some and realized the trouble I'd gotten myself into so I did like you did. I got in bed and pulled the passed-out trick. She and her friends (sensing that this girl might finally get laid) came up to my bed and poked and prodded me, rolled me around and even wet my face to try and wake me up so I could get it on with their friend. That was one of the worst 20 minutes of my life.
Old 03-01-2007, 02:10 PM

^LMAO. I can just picture it.
Old 03-01-2007, 02:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
She and her friends (sensing that this girl might finally get laid) came up to my bed and poked and prodded me, rolled me around and even wet my face to try and wake me up so I could get it on with their friend. That was one of the worst 20 minutes of my life.

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL, wow, did you manage to pull it off without them knowing for this long? This is hilarious!!
Old 03-01-2007, 02:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
She burst into tears and ran off. I got a "fat pig" out to her back, I'm not sure if she heard.

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow, I hope she didn't hear the fat pig, I think that's a bit much. I can understand the girl not getting the hint thing before that though, and at least it sounds like she finally got the hint before you yelled that out.
Old 03-01-2007, 02:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Waaaaay back when a group of fellow students and me rented a house on the Jersey shore for a week. On the last night I got super-duper drunk in a club and started making out with the one of the ugliest, misshapen girls at our school. By the time we got back to the house I'd sobered up some and realized the trouble I'd gotten myself into so I did like you did. I got in bed and pulled the passed-out trick. She and her friends (sensing that this girl might finally get laid) came up to my bed and poked and prodded me, rolled me around and even wet my face to try and wake me up so I could get it on with their friend. That was one of the worst 20 minutes of my life.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO! Where the friends hot?
Old 03-01-2007, 03:57 PM

One time this girl wanted to sit on my lap. I said "how about a high-five instead?". GG.

DN