Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-01-2007, 01:16 AM

Default Re: FTP rakeback

Yeah I hate having so many stickies but each is relevent to the forum and I feel the sponsored rb forums deserve a link from here.
Old 06-01-2007, 05:10 AM

No-one has explained to me why you can't just:

1. Email Full Tilt, close your account

2. A few weeks later open a new one using a different address (Easy if you are a student since you have both home & term-time addresses), different email address, perhaps a shorter version of your name eg Mike for Michael, and a different bank card. (If you lose your bank card, the replacement has a new number).

Are they really doing I.P. checks, otherwise how the hell would they know it was you? Or is the big problem that they'll recognise your Neteller if you use that?
Old 06-01-2007, 05:58 AM

OF COURSE they'll recognize the Neteller. There's also the problem of birthdate. Yes, IP checks are likely. Also, some of these sites are able to save info on your computer that will practically require a reformat and/or install on a fresh computer to not be recognized.

You'll likely find more about this if you search for older threads.

However, if you're so convinced this will work, why not try it and find out? It may well have worked for some people, but several have posted in older threads about how they were busted and forced to close the new account.
Old 06-01-2007, 06:29 AM

I have had two FT accounts already: one now closed which I set up direct through them without rakeback, and my current one set up through http://www.thewesternclub.com . The point is when you set up through The Western you don't have to enter your address, and you deposit/withdraw at the club so Neteller isn't an issue.

Anyway I'm in the UK so wouldn't be using Neteller - I'd be using my Visa card, and as I said it's easy to change the number by getting a new card. I am seriously considering opening a new account with one of the 2+2 sponsors so I can get rakeback, while keeping the Western account for when I want to deposit/withdraw cash, and transfer funds between the two as needs be.
Old 06-01-2007, 06:46 AM

Does it make a difference if the current account is a playmoney account, without any deposit ever ?
Old 06-01-2007, 12:18 PM

If it's only a play money account, then they don't have your personal info, so you are fine creating a new account with another email address.
Old 06-01-2007, 12:28 PM

Thanks u for the tips.
I would have been mad to skip the ft option just because i wanted to railbird the hight stakes degen.
Old 06-01-2007, 02:30 PM

OMG I can't believe people haven't figured this out yet.

The Correct And Legitimate way to get FTP rakeback:

1. Full Tilt's policy is ONE account per PERSON.
2. Have girlfriend, sister, brother, roommate, parent, etc. make a new account with rakeback.
3. Deposit and cashout from your current account.
4. Transfer money from your current account to your gf/whoever's account and play there.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with doing this, you can play from the same computer, etc. etc. All that matters is that the two accounts are owned by two separate people who can both send ID to verify they own the accounts, this isn't that hard people.
Old 06-01-2007, 03:28 PM

FWIW my wife and I both have accounts at FT and use the same IP and often the same computer. FT has never bothered us about it.
Old 06-01-2007, 03:44 PM

I have also contacted them about my wife having an account and FT's support said it was not a problem at all. She doesn't have one yet though, so good to hear positive experiences with it.