Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-04-2007, 03:13 PM

Default Re: Favorite Foxwoods dealers???

[ QUOTE ]
jacqueline?? ( big black woman who works grave shift)

[/ QUOTE ]

i think she is hilarious. we bantor back and forth everytime shes at my table, in good fun obv.
Old 09-04-2007, 04:43 PM

Another vote for Ricky, that guy just plain rules!

I also have a secret crush on Jennifer, but was shot down repeatedly once at 2/5NL while she dealt me a hot streak.
"If I win this pot, I'm taking you out to dinner!" "No, sorry, you're not." I won the pot anyway [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 09-05-2007, 12:37 AM

I like Ismail.

The guy has an awesome attitude and keeps the players at the table smiling/laughing, and he has a good general demeanor about him. Honestly can't think of too many other dealers who enjoy their work as much as him.
Old 09-05-2007, 02:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Zuleika = thread over

jacqueline?? ( big black woman who works grave shift)is the biggest bitch on the planet, if she kept her own tips she wouldnt make minimum wage.

[/ QUOTE ]

That bitch can never admit when shes wrong, and she's always wrong
Old 09-06-2007, 01:06 AM

Guenivere was my favorite, but it looks like some other guy got there first.

Closely following her are Hungarian girl (Mayorah?) the Asian girl (Jensri?)and the blonde (Chaunte?)

Also I give props to the 40ish brunette on the graveyard shift who is always joking with the players, I think she is a Catherine.

For the guys, there is one Jamaican looking guy who has a really English name on his tag, 'Williams?' makes me wonder if Foxwoods just pulls the name tags out of a bag.
Old 09-06-2007, 04:51 PM

Good thing this is not a spelling test. I believe her name is closer to Genevieve. Wilson is Haitan, not Jamaican but he does receive an A++ for personality. When he first started he was a terrible dealer but he has improved a good bit.
Old 09-06-2007, 05:46 PM

Yep, Genevieve is as you spelled it, and Wilson has gotten tons better. He has energy in spades and keeps the game moving.

On an aside, playing Omaha regularly really lets you see who the weakest dealers are-- sometimes its 2 or 3 minutes to read the winning hand(s) and another 4 or 5 to divide the pot.

Given that this thread will likely segue into "least favorite," there is or was one dealer who would announce, EVERYTIME a pot would get heads up in a LHE game, "Heads up! Structured No Limit!" Then he'd have to explain to whoever sat down since he last said it what the hell he means (no cap) and brag that he invented the term. Haven't seen him in like 6 months, but that guy was incredibly slow and annoying.
Old 09-06-2007, 09:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yep, Genevieve is as you spelled it, and Wilson has gotten tons better. He has energy in spades and keeps the game moving.

On an aside, playing Omaha regularly really lets you see who the weakest dealers are-- sometimes its 2 or 3 minutes to read the winning hand(s) and another 4 or 5 to divide the pot.

Given that this thread will likely segue into "least favorite," there is or was one dealer who would announce, EVERYTIME a pot would get heads up in a LHE game, "Heads up! Structured No Limit!" Then he'd have to explain to whoever sat down since he last said it what the hell he means (no cap) and brag that he invented the term. Haven't seen him in like 6 months, but that guy was incredibly slow and annoying.

[/ QUOTE ]

Guenivere was an old joke we had. For the rest, I knew I was butchering the spelling of their names.

With Omaha, I always assumed the players explained the pots to them.

On that note, add Edward to the list of good ones. Last week he made fun of me for trying to run the 5-10 limit game. But it was habit, we the regulars have to do that about half of the time.
Old 09-06-2007, 09:46 PM

Ricky as mentioned before is a true pro. Nice guy too.

Jenna is fun to flirt with (and look at). She gets hit on so many times that she has adopted sophisticated countermeasures.

Champagne deals well enough, but her strength is that she follows table conversation closely and has a biting sarcasm.
Old 09-17-2007, 12:56 PM

Jena is pretty hot. Jesse and Brian are decent too.