Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-27-2006, 07:38 PM

Default Re: Moving money from Neteller -> Party -> Bank Acct... no longer allo

i need to bump this. anybody have an update or alternative solution? i haven't tried it yet myself but if it's true the only cost effective solution seems like a snail mail cheque from neteller (not by courier too).
Old 11-27-2006, 08:09 PM

I phoned Party up, who then directed me to Pay-Pro, and after an hour of me getting the run-around on the phone (while I'm [censored] myself because thousands of dollars are now in limbo) they tell me that they're going to let the money go to my bank account just this once. That if I deposit with Neteller I MUST withdrawal to Neteller. They claimed this was a new security feature. The only reason I hate this is because Party's exchange rate has always been so much better than my bank, or anywhere else.

E-mail I received afterwards:

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Mr.Directrix,

Thank you for contacting us.

We are pleased to inform you that as a one time exception we have proceeded to approve your cashout for $xxx to your bank account and the same should be credited within 3-7 business days, once processed.

Also, please note that as per our earlier communication, kindly request your cashout to your Neteller account only. This ensures financial security and helps us process your cashouts faster.

Contact us anytime, we are available around the clock to assist you with your account related questions and suggestions.

Sincerely,

Rakesh M
Investigations Team
alerts@PartyAccount.com<br />
[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-27-2006, 08:11 PM

A way around this might be to do a small deposit from your bank account, and then deposit from Neteller as well. Play for a few days, then cashout the whole lot to your bank account. I'll try this out and see what happens.

[ QUOTE ]
I think this is probably a bad assumption.

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably. I meant Canadians though. But yeah, likely no where near 90%.
Old 11-28-2006, 09:32 PM

I sent the following question in an email to pay-pro today:

----------
Am I still able to make a withdrawal directly to my bank account if I originally deposited via Neteller? This is something I've always been able to do in the past, but I read somewhere that you weren't allowing this any longer. Obviously my intent is to play for a while before making any withdrawals, if this makes any difference.
---------

I received the following reply:

----------
With regard to your email, you can definitely request for a cashout to your bank account even though you make the deposits through Neteller. If you are trying to cashout through Neteller, VISA etc you will have to make the deposit using the same option which is not mandatory for bank account (Electronic Transfer).
----------

Take that for what it's worth.

Now for a nit moment...I see this so often on this site, I can't help myself any longer. Is anyone aware that withdrawal is a noun, and withdraw is a verb? Just wondering. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 11-29-2006, 12:18 AM

Just deposit via neteller and played about 150 hands and cased out within hours via wire-transfer. I do this daily, never a problem for this Canadian, hope all stays the same
Old 11-29-2006, 04:31 AM

PP cashout to bank still works. But I did notice they tacked on a $1 fee which wasn't there before. Anyone can confirm this?
Old 11-29-2006, 11:00 AM

worked for me a few days ago, and I had that new fee as well. Transfer was to a canadian bank.
Old 11-29-2006, 02:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just deposit via neteller and played about 150 hands and cased out within hours via wire-transfer. I do this daily, never a problem for this Canadian, hope all stays the same

[/ QUOTE ]

I do the exact same thing, except sometimes I use blackjack
Old 11-29-2006, 04:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So weird that they were giving me such a hard time over it then... because I was told several times on the phone "if you deposit with Neteller, withdraw to Neteller".

I guess I'll never understand their ways.