Old 10-28-2007, 06:18 PM

Default Re: AQ in reraised pot facing river all in

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Good river check.

[/ QUOTE ]

Serious or not?

I was kinda expecting people to tell me to make a blocking bet here. I guess everyone is in the folding/checking camp.

I think given his stats, he has a weak ace a lot here. And also given his stats, I think he calls 3 streets. The river card, somehow scared me, tho. Don't know why heh. Maybe I should just move in on the river? I am so confused now...

[/ QUOTE ]

Wtf, am I reading the same hand as everyone else? Cause it looks to me like you're in position and he donkbets the river.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehe yes, I confused this hand with another I intended to post, and in the end I ended up posting this one. I see now about the river check [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

The other hand is almost the same except we are out of position and I have AK, board is AQTxx. I intended to post that one, and instead posted this one... and yeh the hand is quite different, let's go from here.

Sorry, btw. Anyway for this hand... is that an easy fold then? I really won't discuss the flop and the turn as I think they are quite std imo, against this type of villain ofc.

But the river... does anybody see a call here? What could he have that he makes such a big bet on the river, basically telling me "your top pair is beat". Doesn't he want a call from top pair if he has it beat?