Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-01-2007, 12:38 PM

Default Re: My 24 tabling NL Full Ring experiment at Stars

[ QUOTE ]
How is it possible to get it all in on the flop with top set and nut flush draw?

[/ QUOTE ]

5 aces ldo.

But seriously, nice write up NLF.

I am seriously constrained by screen space, and I wanted to let you know how I do 12 tables on 1 monitor - the same setup should let you do 24 on two. Start with your normal 9-tables on a screen setup, keep the outer 8 but don't put a table in the center. Put 4 tables there instead, each skewed a little off center so that no matter how they stack you can click on any of the 12 tables at any time. This should help the timeout issue as anytime you have a couple seconds you're not in a hand you can click around the tables and catch any you timed out of. It also lets you click off a table you have a tough decision on to foldfoldfold a few other tables then come back and make your decision. $0.02.
Old 11-01-2007, 12:45 PM

Om So I looked up the hand, I had A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]A [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] on a
K [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]2 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]3 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] flop and I tuned the A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] making me a set He held J9 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] with the made flush on the flop..

I had some other limits mixed in there from when I was playing before I attempted to 24 table. I actually ended up a slight loser at 25NL overall $-20.53 My mistake

1pokerboy was this at NL100? I saw you there today, you were on a few of my tables. I was up to 18 today at NL100 but I can''t fit anymore on my screen and I don't want to overlap tables at my regular stakes

Whats was your setup like?
Old 11-01-2007, 12:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am seriously constrained by screen space, and I wanted to let you know how I do 12 tables on 1 monitor - the same setup should let you do 24 on two. Start with your normal 9-tables on a screen setup, keep the outer 8 but don't put a table in the center. Put 4 tables there instead, each skewed a little off center so that no matter how they stack you can click on any of the 12 tables at any time. This should help the timeout issue as anytime you have a couple seconds you're not in a hand you can click around the tables and catch any you timed out of. It also lets you click off a table you have a tough decision on to foldfoldfold a few other tables then come back and make your decision. $0.02.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll have to try that thx!
Old 11-01-2007, 12:58 PM

Thanks Stars! The games just got better!
Old 11-01-2007, 01:04 PM

This is sick sick hard. I did the same thing for like 40 min just a few minutes ago. Manually reloading is tough and joining tables throws off the pop up also. I would have to click back on the right table after joining a new one. I managed to not time out at all somehow. I wasn't able to play as loose as I would have liked. I just turned into a terrible and ABC nit. There were a few times where I had no action, but for the most part it was just click click click. Also, it was a bitch to do on one laptop screen.