Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-05-2007, 05:42 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Deposit Bonus

Well no. If they wanted to give you $600 for a $100 deposit they would offer a 600% deposit Max $600 not a 100% max $600.
Old 09-05-2007, 05:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well no. If they wanted to give you $600 for a $100 deposit they would offer a 600% deposit Max $600 not a 100% max $600.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hello again Henry17 - you do like to be pedantic don't you. The point is (and I know you don't like to be wrong so no doubt another message will folllow) Full Tilt will have their rules that will either allow it or not. They WILL tell you what they are - THEY ARE NOT secret.

I don't know the honest answer and nobody else seems to know for certain either. But believe me or not, Full Tilt WILL know and WILL tell you.

Peace be with you.
Old 09-05-2007, 06:17 PM

I'm pretty sure you can cash out. It is a long bonus so they will allow it but I do believe that there is a difference between cashing out profits and cashing out your initial buy in. Buying in for $600 and then cashing out most of it would violate the spirit of the promotion. While the software might or might not be coded to detect this e-mailing them would certainly increase the odds of being detected.
Old 09-05-2007, 06:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm pretty sure you can cash out. It is a long bonus so they will allow it but I do believe that there is a difference between cashing out profits and cashing out your initial buy in. Buying in for $600 and then cashing out most of it would violate the spirit of the promotion. While the software might or might not be coded to detect this e-mailing them would certainly increase the odds of being detected.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you think they will call the internet police or something? You will be playing their site and they will be happy. But if you are so worried about the email police tracking it down I have a really good, never before thought of, idea - use a different email address. A Eureka moment
Old 09-05-2007, 07:22 PM

Oh FFS, you two...wasn't one thread of quibbling over semantics and other minutiae enough for you? I don't know why either of you posted here, since neither of you know the answers to the OP's questions anyway, and now you're just turning this thread into a ridiculous argument.

OP, I'm fairly certain cashing out won't be a problem...hopefully someone who plays there more than I can weigh in for certain. As to ePassporte, you really should just go through this forum. There are plenty of threads on the topic already.
Old 09-05-2007, 08:44 PM

"Do you think they will call the internet police or something? You will be playing their site and they will be happy. But if you are so worried about the email police tracking it down I have a really good, never before thought of, idea - use a different email address. A Eureka moment "

No but they can take away the bonus. I don't care about bonuses so this isn't really an issue for me. I was just trying to explain why someone would ask here rather then from the site's support.
Old 09-06-2007, 04:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh FFS, you two...wasn't one thread of quibbling over semantics and other minutiae enough for you? I don't know why either of you posted here, since neither of you know the answers to the OP's questions anyway, and now you're just turning this thread into a ridiculous argument.

OP, I'm fairly certain cashing out won't be a problem...hopefully someone who plays there more than I can weigh in for certain. As to ePassporte, you really should just go through this forum. There are plenty of threads on the topic already.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha - you are right and thank you for backing my original point albeit inadvertantly. "I'm fairly certain" are the exact responses I'm talking about.