Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-09-2007, 02:06 PM

Default Re: Eating Challenge #2

burgers are way way easier to eat than Chipotle's burritos
Old 03-09-2007, 02:10 PM

Ya Chipotle burritos have a lot of mass, 7 minutes will be hard for 2.
Old 03-09-2007, 02:53 PM

alright back and i forgot to write it down before but i did indeed have to get beans+cheese also.

Anyways it was just me and two other friends who were splitting the bet (75 a piece but one of them already owed me 150), the whole car ride I had to listen to them talking [censored]. When we finally got there I stepped up and ordered my burritos, I call them burritos hesitantly as they looked like giant chodes from my perspective. After filling up a cup with water I was sitting with both of them in front of me laid on top of the aluminum wrapping they came in. I got more on these burritos than I get on my regular burrito so as my friend got ready to start his stopwatch on his phone I felt a little bit nervous. When the clock started all my nerves went out the window as I attempted to wolf down the first burrito as best I could. As I ate, portions of beans fell all over the aluminum foil and I realized this would be a problem I would soon have to contend with. I downed the first burrito in about 2:15, decent time but I knew my second burrito would be very hard seeing as I already felt pretty full. For the first 1/3 of the second burrito I felt fine, but after that things started to get a little shaky. As I continued to plow through the burrito, I felt a horrible pain . It felt as if somebody was tying a knot inide of my chest. I could barely talk, however when I drank some water, I experiicenced 1 second of extreme pain before the "knot" subsided alltogehter. After wasting about 15 seconds on that incedent and feeling very full I continued to eat. At this point I started getting a cramping feeling in my stomach, kind of like the pain you get when you run after you just drank/ate. I was definatly on pace to finsish but the pain was excruciating and it was very hard to eat. Simply put the last bite was hell, since they need extra tortilla at the end to tie the burrito if you will. When I was done at about 6:15 it felt like my ribs were going to pop out of my stomach at any given time. This was when my freind decided to remind me that I still had the remnants that had fallen out of the burritos to eat. I know [censored] great right? I dumped all of the clumps of beans and rice on to one aluminum foil, and since I had no spoon/fork had to grab and eat all of it with my hands. I can't even imagine what it looked like to people who did not know we were betting. Never the less I finished at 6:45 with a little bit of time to spare and won the bet. TY

Cliffnotes: Won teh bet ship monies lolz!

ps: All of you people claiming you can do this with ease I highly doubt it. I am sure some of you can but it would be hard for anyone barring kobyashi.
Old 03-09-2007, 02:55 PM

I probably couldn't do this. gg
Old 03-09-2007, 04:12 PM

I could easily eat two, but def not in under 7mins. Maybe 10; I've always been a slow eater. I'd feel more comfortable taking this bet a year ago when I was 155, but I could still do it now at 185lbs.

fwiw, I have qdoba(burritos are slightly larger, though not as flavorful as chipotle) anywhere from 2-5 times/week and I'd estimate that at least 10% of the time I have two burritos or a burrito and nachos(ie, nachos, not chips n salsa), but definitely dont finish them in 7 mins.

Props on doing this in 7mins, OP. Personally, I'd feel better about doing 3 in half an hour.

edit: my burritos have chicken, rice, queso sauce(if at qdoba), black beans, hottest salsa available, and shredded cheese. dont like sour cream, lettuce, or guac.
Old 03-09-2007, 04:25 PM

the [censored] I just took was beyond painful
Old 03-09-2007, 04:33 PM

Your friends completely suck at this prop-bet thing.

Honestly I don't even know what kind of lameazz bet they'll come up with next for double-or-nothing.

20 piece chicken nugget in 2 hours FTW?

God I wish my friends we this rich/stupid.
Old 03-09-2007, 04:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the [censored] I just took was beyond painful

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahahhaaha

also maybe i could do this but no way in 7 minutes, more like 15 [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 03-09-2007, 04:35 PM

if you've never done this how can you talk. Yesterday was so easy I'll give you that but today was super hard.
Old 03-09-2007, 04:36 PM

what was yesterday? too lazy to search.