Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2007, 05:54 PM

Default Re: Wildiest Live NL hand I\'ve ever seen.

This is my sloppiest one, at least somewhat recently.

1-2 nl at Mirage. About 9 am. I sit at a table thats been going a while. The two players involved are: Drunk college kid (DCK), who was also a bit of a dick, and another college kid, who was pretty cool, so Nice college kid (NCK) they are the big stacks with over 500 each.

Preflop: DCK raises, i muck whatever junk i had, folds around to NCK who re-raises to about 30 or so, DCK calls.

Flop: Jx2 rainbow. NCK bets around 50, Drunk kid insta-shoves, Nice kid insta-calls. Less than 2 seconds and there's over $1,100 in the pot. Drunk kid flips over Q2 off for bottom pair, NCK flips over JJ for top set.

Turn: Q
River: Q

I really felt bad for NCK. Drunk kid played for about 15 min longer and staggered off to somewhere else. NCK kept playing until i left when a guy sucked out to beat my flopped set. Saw drunk kid later that night at a different card room, and he was an absolute puddle of himself, so i dont think he ever went to bed.
Old 02-23-2007, 05:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wynn 2/5 fairly deep during the WSOP last year...

UTG straddles for $10, everybody calls up to me on the button with AhTh and I pop it to $150, blinds fold, everyone else calls.

Flop: KhQhJc, UTG pushes for ~$2K, MP calls with ~$3K behind, CO calls and has ~$150 behind, I push and cover, MP calls AI and CO tanks and says something about odds and outs and calls AI.

Turn 3c

River, 2h

UTG tables T9o
MP tables 9hTh
CO tables KQo

I racked for the night...

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow, you and MP both had T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Misdeal.
Old 02-23-2007, 05:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, you and MP both had T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what made it an automatic contender for wildest-ever hand.
Old 02-23-2007, 06:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wynn 2/5 fairly deep during the WSOP last year...

UTG straddles for $10, everybody calls up to me on the button with AhTh and I pop it to $150, blinds fold, everyone else calls.

Flop: KhQhJc, UTG pushes for ~$2K, MP calls with ~$3K behind, CO calls and has ~$150 behind, I push and cover, MP calls AI and CO tanks and says something about odds and outs and calls AI.

Turn 3c

River, 2h

UTG tables T9o
MP tables 9hTh
CO tables KQo

I racked for the night...

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 02-23-2007, 08:00 PM

Not anywhere near Perc's, but I had a set of Qs on the flop with 4 calling all in and no one improved to beat me. $650 pot in $1/$2. Four months ago--the good old days.
Old 02-23-2007, 08:32 PM

reminder: WILD HANDS, BAD BEATS, HUGE POT STORIES AND (MY RECENT FAVORITE) BAD BEAT JACKPOT MISSES don't belong in the B&M forum. BBV loves that stuff guys!

TT - thread locked (we normally move these threads, but its been happing a lot lately so I'm using this one to set an example).
Closed Thread