Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Heads Up Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-17-2007, 11:42 PM

Default Re: $5HUSNG--Top 2

in a $5 i think its safe to never fold 2 pair on a board without like a 4 flush or a 4 straight
so yeah i snap call this maybe its a leak
Old 11-17-2007, 11:53 PM

Default Re: $5HUSNG--Top 2

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
his turn line is just a HOLY CRAP I HIT MY DRAW!!!! line for most villains.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right, but I think he also thinks "HOLY CRAP I HIT 2 PAIR" with the 2 pair hands. No?

Put another way, how would you assign weights to the various hands in his range (i.e. given he has a certain starting hand, what percentage of the time does a villain take this line). Holdemranger allows you to use weights, so we can run some numbers with that in mind.

[/ QUOTE ]

i am afraid i am too rubbish to giv any weighting that isn't pulled from my ass. i agree it could also be an "i just hit my 2 pair" also, its just i feel the line is a "my hand turned from nothing to the nuts" rather than "i now have twice as many pairs".

that being said, maybe i am wrong: i did say i would call regardless, and i certainly don't think there is anything dumb about putting plenty of non str8 hands in his range. the reason i feel intellecually like folding but instinctively like calling shows i suck at accurately figuring his range. hmm i definitely want to read thoughts on this hand