Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-2007, 04:20 PM

Default Re: WORLD WAR 3

if we go to war with china, would Chinese people in America be sent to prison camps? im not racist but there would obviously be concerns about spies. say it was china vs. usa, china would undoubtedly look for allies, usa has lots of enemies. could america go against china and agaist, lets just say russia, iran, north korea, and some smaller places? again, all nukes are shot down by u.s. ships plains using secret laser beams, and usa doesnt use nukes either. go with it
Old 10-17-2007, 04:23 PM

Who's offense and who's defense?
Old 10-17-2007, 04:26 PM

KBZ - right... Jericho is a CBS show. We don't negotiate with terrorists.

Huber:

[ QUOTE ]
again, all nukes are shot down by u.s. ships plains using secret laser beams, and usa doesnt use nukes either. go with it

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahahaah

-Al
Old 10-17-2007, 04:30 PM

Islam versus everybody else. The line is the Ayatollah -125.
Old 10-17-2007, 04:30 PM

I've often thought that if Russia and China got together and attacked us, full-scale on both coasts simultaneously, I think we'd be pretty well [censored].

Someone with enough military knowledge please tell me I'm wrong.
Old 10-17-2007, 04:31 PM

What exactly would the US go to war with China or Russia over? From a practical standpoint neither side could invade and occupy the other. I guess they could engage in a proxy war in Africa or the Mid-East, but that would hardly be WW3.

The one thing that is possible in the next 20 years is something from a Clancy novel. Iran and Iraq somehow become one country (either through war or treaty) and gather up enough Arab allies to successfully attack Israel. The US and probably most of Europe will get drawn into the conflict. Russia and China would tacitly support Iran/Iraq.
Old 10-17-2007, 04:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've often thought that if Russia and China got together and attacked us, full-scale on both coasts simultaneously, I think we'd be pretty well [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

No f'ing way would we lose right now, in the future if both continue to build up military it's possible.

US spends more on military then the entire world combined. Obv money isn't everything, but the combo of this and the highest gun/citizen ration make us pretty much uninvadeable right now.
Old 10-17-2007, 04:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What exactly would the US go to war with China or Russia over? From a practical standpoint neither side could invade and occupy the other. I guess they could engage in a proxy war in Africa or the Mid-East, but that would hardly be WW3.

[/ QUOTE ]

Taiwan, holmes.
Old 10-17-2007, 04:35 PM

Well, now would be prime time to bash away at Alaska's oil fields if you're a Sino-Russian strategist. The US focus is elsewhere and it would be a relatively easy territory grab given US logistics. The invaders would pay the price in due time, but they could sure [censored] [censored] up.

Or this:

The US quits Iraq. The UN takes too long to move in. Iran invades Iraq. Turkey invades Kurdistan. Syria's militias move into a buffer zone and renew attacks on Israel via Lebanon. Iran/Syria funnel arms through Saudi Arabia. Israel goes ape [censored] and launches airstrikes across its northern and western borders.

Pakistan and India rekindle their hostilities. China moves troops to its borders. Indonesian and Malaysian muslims answer the call to all fronts.

Oil soars to $150 a barrel. Russia is thrown into economic chaos. With Chinese approval they make deals for technology, arms, and oil with Iran. Pakistan allies itself with Iran as they're getting pummelled by India. China cracks down on Taiwan and moves more troops to buffer the near-nuclear conflict in Kashmir. Global economies are in crisis.

Hilarity ensues.
Old 10-17-2007, 04:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No f'ing way would we lose right now, in the future if both continue to build up military it's possible.

US spends more on military then the entire world combined. Obv money isn't everything, but the combo of this and the highest gun/citizen ration make us pretty much uninvadeable right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

No if China+Russian attacked GG USA