Old 05-20-2007, 03:31 PM

Default Re: Aggravating Movies

[ QUOTE ]
The Break Up

[/ QUOTE ]

Painful movie to sit through.
Old 05-20-2007, 03:53 PM

Any movies like Meet the Parents or Anger Management where the main character is put into stupid situations that make him come off as a bad guy and nobody believes him when he says I didn't mean to or whatever.
Old 05-20-2007, 04:41 PM

Anything with Grant Hughes in it stumbling over words because he's too much of a wus to say what needs to be said.
Old 05-20-2007, 08:16 PM

Anger Management
Old 05-20-2007, 08:29 PM

Punch Drunk Love.

My God I hated this movie.
Old 05-20-2007, 08:31 PM

Since we're going down the Sandler route, Click was absolutely awful. I'm in the architecture industry and it's like they didn't even take 5 seconds to actually research how an architect would act. Hint: Sandler was nothing like an architect. At all. Plus the movie just sucked in general.

Boooo @ Adam for not trying. I do love Sandler though. But booo hisss at this steaming pile of excrement.
Old 05-20-2007, 08:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Since we're going down the Sandler route, Click was absolutely awful. I'm in the architecture industry and it's like they didn't even take 5 seconds to actually research how an architect would act. Hint: Sandler was nothing like an architect. At all. Plus the movie just sucked in general.

Boooo @ Adam for not trying. I do love Sandler though. But booo hisss at this steaming pile of excrement.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't see the movie, but why throw beef about how an architect "would act"? That's like getting mad at Major League 2 because you dont think that's how a baseball player would act. Chances are this would be answered had I seen the movie, but please exaplin. My friend said the movie sucked also.
Old 05-20-2007, 08:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't see the movie, but why throw beef about how an architect "would act"? That's like getting mad at Major League 2 because you dont think that's how a baseball player would act. Chances are this would be answered had I seen the movie, but please exaplin. My friend said the movie sucked also.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not like I went into the movie going "I'm going to pick Adam apart." I just was watching it and it got distracting seeing him do so many things that were out of character. Obv. if he was a veterinarian, or a dentist or something I would have no idea if he was "in character".

Also, the fact that he's an architect has no bearing on the movie, it was just totally arbitrary so it really doesn't matter. But that, plust the fact that the movie was God-awful adds up to me getting aggravated while watching it.

I should add that it was looping in our room on our cruise so during all "down-time" it would usually be on.
Old 05-20-2007, 08:57 PM

Pursuit of Happyness

Depressing through the entire movie, for a brief second of happyness at the end. Movie seriously bummed me out.