Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-14-2007, 07:39 PM

Default Re: Another HUDGE game for John Parker Wilson

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Dude the only thing Ive said about him is that he's significantly better than Blake Mitchell, which I will stick by.

[/ QUOTE ]

considering how Smelley has been playing as the starter over Mitchell you weren't really going out on a limb with this

[/ QUOTE ]

Like barry, you should take a look at the stats. JPW and Mitchell are the same QB.
Old 10-14-2007, 07:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dude the only thing Ive said about him is that he's significantly better than Blake Mitchell, which I will stick by. Ive never said he's great, but thanks for putting words in my mouth.

On a side note, Im happy that your team is finally relevant in the SEC and CFB for that matter, way to stop being a nonfactor. Enjoy it while it lasts because when Spurrier leaves in a few years, your team will undoubtedly sink back into the cellar.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, a Bama fan really has room to talk about being relevant. And Saban will be gone long before Spurier. Saban is already looking for his next job, since I doubt he will be able to stand living in that hole for more than a couple of years.
Old 10-14-2007, 07:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Dude the only thing Ive said about him is that he's significantly better than Blake Mitchell, which I will stick by.

[/ QUOTE ]

considering how Smelley has been playing as the starter over Mitchell you weren't really going out on a limb with this

[/ QUOTE ]

Like barry, you should take a look at the stats. JPW and Mitchell are the same QB.

[/ QUOTE ]

i was commenting more on the fact that Smelley is not a good QB, he throws a really ugly ball that floats a lot, it's amazing he doesn't get picked more - Mckinley bailed him out a lot during the UK game

therefore if Smelley > Mitchell JPW doesn't have to be very good to be better than Mitchell either
Old 10-14-2007, 08:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i was commenting more on the fact that Smelley is not a good QB, he throws a really ugly ball that floats a lot, it's amazing he doesn't get picked more - Mckinley bailed him out a lot during the UK game

therefore if Smelley > Mitchell JPW doesn't have to be very good to be better than Mitchell either

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree that Smelley does not have a cannon for an arm, however, he doesn't throw floaters into traffic or anything like that. Smelley's stats so far:

75/133 982 Yds 56.4% 7.38 YPA 9 TD 4 INT

That in no way = "not a good QB."
Old 10-20-2007, 04:36 PM

32/46, 69.6%, 363 yds, 3TD/0INT

Thats better than BM's best game ever. He couldnt play that well in a wet dream buddy. LMFAO @ your sorry team losing to Vandy too. Just remember this, you're South Carolina and you'll NEVER win the SEC. You're a doormat SEC team, dont forget that.
Old 10-20-2007, 04:51 PM

[ ] Topic warranted its own thread.
Old 10-20-2007, 04:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ ] Topic warranted its own thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right Greg, it doesn't. However, since this guy decided to make the thread, I figured I'd shove it in his face. I don't care what Vanderbilt is ranked, losing to them is downright embarrassing.
Old 10-20-2007, 08:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Thats better than BM's best game ever. He couldnt play that well in a wet dream buddy. LMFAO @ your sorry team losing to Vandy too. Just remember this, you're South Carolina and you'll NEVER win the SEC. You're a doormat SEC team, dont forget that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, JPW lived up to the hype one week out of his miserable little career. Good for him. SC, unlike the Balalama Menstrual Cycles, are still a factor in the SEC race.
Old 10-20-2007, 11:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, JPW lived up to the hype one week out of his miserable little career. Good for him. SC, unlike the Balalama Menstrual Cycles, are still a factor in the SEC race.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol protesttoomuchaments

ps: HAIL SABAN