Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-17-2007, 12:58 AM

Default Re: Anyone playing the Potty (Milwaukee) this weekend?

So for my moms birthday I agree to treat her to bingo or whatever this afternoon. It was some special Woodstock thing today and I ended up winning $3,000 on a game lolz.

Called my Dad up so I could treat him and my mom to the buffet for Fathers Day. Filled my plate about 6 inches high full of crab legs since I didn't get any last time. Then I got 5 pieces of Walleye instead of dessert.

At about 5:15pm or so I go to the poker room and immediately get seated at $2/$4 limit which really suprised me. I heard them calling names for $3/6 omaha hi/lo so I got on that list and got seated about 20 mins later. I didn't count the number of empty tables but it was between 5-8 which also really suprised me. The old guys at o/8 said it was because of summertime. We all pondered if going to 27-30 tables is really necessary especially since they're so against running tournaments. We also laughed at the guy who played QQQ9 and won a decent sized pot with it.
Old 06-17-2007, 05:11 AM

Default Re: Anyone playing the Potty (Milwaukee) this weekend?

That's a fun fun O8 game. How can you not like a game where the regulars describe how each other plays badly (such as one who apparently is guaranteed to hit the flop if it contains a lot of eights, nines, and tens).

It's really strange how the room spreads 2/4, 3/6, and 4/8 LHE.