Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-15-2006, 05:48 PM

Default Re: rakemeback,123poker

[ QUOTE ]
yeah me too, but only 298$, according to my pokertracker i have payed more than 1k in rake

[/ QUOTE ]

Prima is contributed, not dealt.
Old 09-15-2006, 05:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just signed up for rakeback here this week. So your telling me that I can only have 2 cashouts a month free with Neteller and it's pounds? Is this case even though they allowed me to deposit in USD?

[/ QUOTE ]

That is my experience with 123poker.

If you do neteller -> 123poker (sports) -> 123poker (poker) you end up losing 1.9%, presumably due to the USD->GBP conversion neteller will do. I can't see how to cash in/out except via their sports book which appears to be in GBP (for me at least).

If I understand their cashout rules correctly you only get 2 free cashouts back to neteller per month, which kinda sucks but I can live with. They have other cashout options too.

green_tea
Old 09-15-2006, 06:15 PM

wow , so the big rakebacks at prima are just an ilusion? so what is the real % of rakeback ?
Old 09-15-2006, 06:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wow , so the big rakebacks at prima are just an ilusion? so what is the real % of rakeback ?

[/ QUOTE ]
It's still a good deal. Just not as good as if it was the dealt method. But 5 seconds of research would let you find out that Prima is contributed, so it really shouldn't take anyone by surprise.

Last night, I played 1400 hands of 1/2 NL. I earned 151 BetHoldem points, which corresponds to $151 contributed rake. $151 x .63 = $95.13

The MGR tab in PokerTracker calculates the MGR as $184.92 for those same hands. $185 x .25 = $46.25

A quick example over a small sample and all that garbage, but it should give you a rough idea.