Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > High Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-16-2007, 12:48 PM

Default Re: Specs Of Jman28 v Boosted J (START TOMORROW)

100k hands would be awesome, some real chance of busto with that.
Old 01-16-2007, 12:57 PM

Props to you guys. SAMO PAY [censored] ATTENTION SON
Old 01-16-2007, 03:22 PM

Where you gonna play? What are your screen names?
Old 01-16-2007, 03:38 PM

Any small stakers want to bet $100 on this? ;p
Old 01-18-2007, 11:22 AM

Why are you all always measuring your penis sizes by playing hu? I know an easier way... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-16-2007, 01:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Okay, we can close any tables that have effective stacks of 300xbb or more. We also BOTH must always be playing 7 tables total each, 4 tables minimum against each other. if you want to play 3 6 max and 4 HU vs. me, that's fine, preferably to go 7+ tables HU at all times unless you honestly find a very juicy game. These are the last conditions I am willing to agree with. I would also say that a more reasonable/beneficial way to determine teh tru winnar would be to set a number of hands we should play rather than a win amount. I'd say we should play 50k hands or so. That would be 35 hours of poker playing 7 tables getting 200 hands/hour/table. That would basically be 7 days of poker at 5 hours a day. That sounds very, very good to me. It would be much better for spectactors as well

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay, I can handle most of these. I don't normally play as many tables as you. 7 HU tables is as much as I think I can handle, and I reserve the right to just play 6. I could get used to it quickly and go to 8 though.

I'm cool with # of hands too. 50k hands sounds good to me. This could make for some interesting betting lines, like Jman -$5k or an over/under on net difference at the end.

So, we settled? I can start tomorrow probably. It really depends on when I go to sleep tonight. Let's plan on starting tomorrow.

I never can play on Saturdays, and Fridays are iffy. Every other day should be okay usually.

Seems like we are good to go. Right?
Old 01-16-2007, 01:45 PM

Sent my 10k to durrr.
Old 01-16-2007, 02:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Okay, we can close any tables that have effective stacks of 300xbb or more. We also BOTH must always be playing 7 tables total each, 4 tables minimum against each other. if you want to play 3 6 max and 4 HU vs. me, that's fine, preferably to go 7+ tables HU at all times unless you honestly find a very juicy game. These are the last conditions I am willing to agree with. I would also say that a more reasonable/beneficial way to determine teh tru winnar would be to set a number of hands we should play rather than a win amount. I'd say we should play 50k hands or so. That would be 35 hours of poker playing 7 tables getting 200 hands/hour/table. That would basically be 7 days of poker at 5 hours a day. That sounds very, very good to me. It would be much better for spectactors as well

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay, I can handle most of these. I don't normally play as many tables as you. 7 HU tables is as much as I think I can handle, and I reserve the right to just play 6. I could get used to it quickly and go to 8 though.

I'm cool with # of hands too. 50k hands sounds good to me. This could make for some interesting betting lines, like Jman -$5k or an over/under on net difference at the end.

So, we settled? I can start tomorrow probably. It really depends on when I go to sleep tonight. Let's plan on starting tomorrow.

I never can play on Saturdays, and Fridays are iffy. Every other day should be okay usually.

Seems like we are good to go. Right?

[/ QUOTE ]

k, I agree, let us GOGOGOGOOGOOGOGOOGO starting tomorrow, we will both be using PT. LET THE BETTING WAR BEGINNNNNNNNN. The spread and money line starts even...let's see some heavy bettttting
Old 01-16-2007, 02:46 PM

i will put 300 that boosted will be the first to pull off a major suckout (4 outs or less) after money goes in

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 01-16-2007, 02:52 PM

Anyone want to bet on what the line will be?

I'm guessing 4-1 Boosted.