Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-25-2007, 08:59 AM

Default Re: Hillary and Saddam (opinions)

ten years of sanctions wiped out Iraq's sanitation system's and clean water supply, and the war, and occupation have left things worse still. I'm trying to figure out if you are very ignorant, or just very racist. I'm leaning towards both.
Old 05-25-2007, 12:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The real question is will she nuke enough smelly brown people?

[/ QUOTE ]

We get it. You're trying to aggravate everyone with this post. Would it please you if I responded to the OP with fake indignation?

[/ QUOTE ]

PVN Is not trying to aggravate anyone he's correct I said "iraqi's are smelly" Therefore I must be a racist even though another poster verifed my statement.

Your a racist, Your a racist, Your a racist, Your a racist, Your a racist, Your a racist, Your a racistYour a racist, Your a racist, Your a racist, Your a racist, Your a racist, Your a racist, Your a racist Your a racist, Your a racist, Your a racist, Your a racist, Your a racist, Your a racist, Your a racistYour a racist, Your a racist, Your a racist, Your a racist, Your a racist, Your a racist, Your a racist

heh I'm not racist The people stink over here and they did not under Saddam That's a proven fact. Saddam's rule... You don't bathe you get shot !!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

My bad, my post was meant to be towards govman.
Old 05-26-2007, 03:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ten years of sanctions wiped out Iraq's sanitation system's and clean water supply, and the war, and occupation have left things worse still. I'm trying to figure out if you are very ignorant, or just very racist. I'm leaning towards both.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sanctions wiped out the sanitation system ???

Considering your support for hamas and your anti semitism i n the mickymouse thread I suggest you watch very carefully who you call racist....

Not ignorant at all UNLIKE YOU !! See I get to see what happens over here first hand. I'm man enough to form my own opinion by what I see NOT what I'm spoonfed on the T.V.

I have enough self respect to pick my own political views than to just go with the party mom and dad told you to be !!

I hope I'm not upsetting you because you might have that butter knife on you that you carry and I don't want to get spread.
Old 05-26-2007, 03:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

1) That's an illogical reply as I do not want to nuke iraq anymore my photobucket is down and I cannot use that avatar. Therefore Iraq is safe.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, I'm looking right at it.

[ QUOTE ]
2) PVN called me racist because he said ALL BROWN PEOPLE.

[/ QUOTE ]

No he didn't.

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like the nanny state blocked my photobucket in Iraq...... Well as long as the avatar is still there My Nuking of the middle east is back on!!!! BOOOM
Old 05-26-2007, 06:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Sanctions wiped out the sanitation system ???

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. It hurt their economy in general, but specifically they were prohibited from importing "dual use" stuff like water filtration equipment.
Old 05-26-2007, 06:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Considering your support for hamas and your anti semitism i n the mickymouse thread I suggest you watch very carefully who you call racist....

[/ QUOTE ]

I oppose hamas. I've said so before.
I'm not anti-semitic. I probably like jews better than I like most other ethnicities. I attribute that bias because of a certain cultural compatability I seem to have with the ones I grew up around. You have no proof that I am anti-semitic. You are just trying to spread hatred and lies, and you're very bad at it.
Old 05-26-2007, 08:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I oppose hamas. I've said so before.
I'm not anti-semitic. I probably like jews better than I like most other ethnicities. I attribute that bias because of a certain cultural compatability I seem to have with the ones I grew up around. You have no proof that I am anti-semitic. You are just trying to spread hatred and lies, and you're very bad at it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hatred and Lies ???? There is not one fact in my OP that is incorrect.

I never post lies and I am against hatred in the world.

Had everyone conformed to the Galactic Empire (U.S.) Then there would have been peace in the galaxy.
Old 05-26-2007, 11:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Experience in baghdad has taught me that Iraqis went from taking 2 saddam baths a day to 2 baths a year. If you understand middle eastern people they have very little concern for personal space and like to hold, hug , kiss, and massage each other.

[/ QUOTE ]
Here I am thinking that Moslems (and most of the people living in the mentioned regions are) are rather clean by virtue of religious tradition.
I might be wrong and I might not have the greatest detector for sarcasm.
Old 05-26-2007, 11:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The guy told one of many stories involving the replacement of an experienced person with a younger Government yes man.

[/ QUOTE ]

Would you say part of the economic sucess of Germany is due to the fact that the more experienced (while maybe idiologically questionable) personnel stayed in office after the war was over?
Old 05-26-2007, 11:39 AM

personnel, not personal.