Old 08-28-2007, 09:47 AM

Default Re: Tattoos

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How old are you?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
IMO this is too young to not realize that tattoos are everywhere. I thought you were going to say 60 or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

What can I say, I'm oblivious beyond my years.
Old 08-28-2007, 10:12 AM

Does anyone know how much tattoos cost? Not that I'm planning on getting one, but I'm just curious how much people spend on them.
Old 08-28-2007, 10:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone know how much tattoos cost? Not that I'm planning on getting one, but I'm just curious how much people spend on them.

[/ QUOTE ]
Depends on size/location/geographical location.

I have one tattoo that's about 3.5 in. by 3 in. It cost $160 with tip in West Virginia, and it's on my back.
Old 08-28-2007, 11:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have one tattoo that's about 3.5 in. by 3 in. It cost $160 with tip in West Virginia, and it's on my back.

[/ QUOTE ]

tramp stamp?
Old 08-28-2007, 11:10 AM

My first tattoo was designed just for me, 1 of a kind! I was in Minnesota visiting my best friend, was 25 at the time and it's on my left breast. I absolutely love it! (It's the letter "T" with the comedy/tragedy masks hanging over the left and right bars of the "T" with musical notes in the background.)

My 2nd tattoo is on my right foot, 2nd toe, it's the letter "C" surrounded by a flower in honor of my daughter.

My 3rd tattoo is going to be a fairy in midflight (I collect fairies) sipping an apple martini in her left hand, with her right hand stretched out behind her holding pocket aces or some other signature poker hand (KhQh perhaps??) Just don't know where to put it. Ankle/calf? Shoulder?? Totally not sure where which is why I haven't done this one yet.

T
Old 08-28-2007, 11:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

tramp stamp?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, it's a series of Chinese symbols on my lower back that translate as: [censored], [censored] and seminal fluid.

Actually, that sounds kind of cool.
EDIT: one starts with a c, the other starts with a t and means the same thing.
Old 08-28-2007, 11:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My first tattoo was designed just for me, 1 of a kind! I was in Minnesota visiting my best friend, was 25 at the time and it's on my left breast. I absolutely love it! (It's the letter "T" with the comedy/tragedy masks hanging over the left and right bars of the "T" with musical notes in the background.)

[/ QUOTE ]

What the?

[ QUOTE ]
My 2nd tattoo is on my right foot, 2nd toe, it's the letter "C" surrounded by a flower in honor of my daughter.

[/ QUOTE ]

She must be thrilled. I know I would be.

[ QUOTE ]
My 3rd tattoo is going to be a fairy in midflight (I collect fairies) sipping an apple martini in her left hand, with her right hand stretched out behind her holding pocket aces or some other signature poker hand (KhQh perhaps??) Just don't know where to put it. Ankle/calf? Shoulder?? Totally not sure where which is why I haven't done this one yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

How about on your inside left butt-cheek? Oh and by the way, how the hell are you going to communicate the fact that it's an apple martini?
Old 08-28-2007, 11:16 AM

Smart ass.

Apple Martini = Martini glass, green liquid, red cherry, LDO.

T
Old 08-28-2007, 11:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]

T

[/ QUOTE ]
If these tattoos/concepts are real, I feel so bad for you.

EDIT: Please tell me the T somehow refers to your own name. No, don't tell me that, actually.
Old 08-28-2007, 11:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Smart ass.

Apple Martini = Martini glass, green liquid, red cherry, LDO.

T

[/ QUOTE ]

Classy. You'll pick up for sure!