Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Health and Fitness
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-12-2007, 05:23 AM

Default Re: Need help developing a routine to gain weight

MICKEY D 3X/DAY + TACO BELL FOR AFTERHOURS
Old 07-15-2007, 03:49 AM

1) Head to GNC and buy Weight Gainer 2000 (2000 calories in each shake you make loaded with proteins). Drink a glass of this whenever you think you can.
2) Workout everyday. Don't overtrain!!! Do not do the same body groups every day, in fact try to do core groups once a week if possible, but hit them HARD.
3) Eat foods that increase your testosterone naturally (www.anabolicreview.com - Has great forum, even forums on anabolics).
4) SLEEP RIGHT! The catabolic effect (breaking down of muscle) will eat you alive if you do not give your body enough time to go through a thorough anabolic (building) phase.

If you do not eat right, workout hard, and sleep correctly you won't make the gains I'm sure you are looking for, meaning lean muscle. So much easier to gain weight that will look good along the way than to gain too much weight and then regretting it later.
Old 07-15-2007, 04:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
1) Head to GNC and buy Weight Gainer 2000 (2000 calories in each shake you make loaded with proteins). Drink a glass of this whenever you think you can.
2) Workout everyday. Don't overtrain!!! Do not do the same body groups every day, in fact try to do core groups once a week if possible, but hit them HARD.
3) Eat foods that increase your testosterone naturally (www.anabolicreview.com - Has great forum, even forums on anabolics).
4) SLEEP RIGHT! The catabolic effect (breaking down of muscle) will eat you alive if you do not give your body enough time to go through a thorough anabolic (building) phase.

If you do not eat right, workout hard, and sleep correctly you won't make the gains I'm sure you are looking for, meaning lean muscle. So much easier to gain weight that will look good along the way than to gain too much weight and then regretting it later.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is pretty much ATB bad.
Old 07-16-2007, 08:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that you, Joe?
Old 07-16-2007, 12:08 PM

just curious what is so bad about drinking water????i thought it is important for a good regimen but i suppose its cuz it has no calories and fills your stomach up a bit?

how much water should u be drinking in a day if you are looking to gain weight?
Old 07-16-2007, 12:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
just curious what is so bad about drinking water????i thought it is important for a good regimen but i suppose its cuz it has no calories and fills your stomach up a bit?

how much water should u be drinking in a day if you are looking to gain weight?

[/ QUOTE ]

Water is great for you. But you drink water with everything. Those ridiculous 8 cups a day people seem to claim that everything dehydrates them and you need 8 cups of straight water a say are insane. If you are having trouble gaining weight you need to consume more liquid calories as it is the easiest method to add calories to your diet.