Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-28-2007, 07:21 AM

Default Re: Hand v Sethypooh and a Lagdonk/maniac

[ QUOTE ]
K6o is easy easy fold here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Against someone who retakes initiative a lot (crazy LAG) plus a thinking TAG with a 20% PFR in the SB.. your going to be in a lot of 3-handed pots, or find yourself being checkraise when you miss tons of flops. As well as being 3-bet PF a lot.

K6o is an awful hand for this sitaution.

K4o-K8o are hands that swing depending on the loose/agressiveness of the blinds.
The more showdowns you can see cheaply, or the more they will "incorrectly" fold to your flop bets, the more you want to raise these.
If your oppponets are going mental with agression, you absolutly must fold them.
The "potential" value lost with these hands is more than made up for on your good hands and your ace high hands.
Old 08-28-2007, 07:48 AM

Default Re: Hand v Sethypooh and a Lagdonk/maniac

As I remember Seth he is fairly aggro and might play as much as 25% of his hands in the SB vs a raise.

Also with the idiot in the BB its prolly correct for Sethy to just call quite a lot of hands preflop just to get involved in the pot with the moran. Dunno if Sethy would do that tho.

I think with this line up K6o is borderline. Change the SB from Sethy to a more weakish TAG who will make more mistaks postflop and with a 15%-20% resteal rage in the SB and I think its a easy raise preflop.