Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2007, 04:43 PM

Default Re: 2-4 live: open end st8 flush gets there

[ QUOTE ]
MP1 is leading with the other 6 for a straight or more likely a small flush that he took a shot with on the river and is willing to call one bet but folding to a cold bet.

[/ QUOTE ]

and MP2 is 4 betting here against a lead bet and a 3 bet by me with the ace on this board? and you call me dumb
Old 11-12-2007, 04:51 PM

no one in thier right mind is 4 betting there without at least the 6 of hearts
Old 11-12-2007, 05:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
MP1 is leading with the other 6 for a straight or more likely a small flush that he took a shot with on the river and is willing to call one bet but folding to a cold bet.

[/ QUOTE ]

and MP2 is 4 betting here against a lead bet and a 3 bet by me with the ace on this board? and you call me dumb

[/ QUOTE ]
i called you dumb in a joking manner, but because you took it seriously, i'm starting to think you are dumb.

1st: why should MP2 be concerned about MP1's lead bet, he folded to your three bet anyway. This means MP2's hand gets better (perceived as: lesser chance someone has the 6 heart) after MP1's fold and so it's a 4 bet for him.

2nd: a very good chance as to why he 4 bets here is because he doesn't see the possibility of a straight-flush. This is B&M buddy, it's dark, ppl are old. When someone with an Ace-heart sees the river heart, he thinks to himself "jackpot" and raises like he has the nuts.

[ QUOTE ]
no one in thier right mind is 4 betting there without at least the 6 of hearts

[/ QUOTE ]
you don't know B&M players that well do you? you are giving them too much credit.
Old 11-12-2007, 05:47 PM

how can someone not see the possibility of a str8 flush when theres 4 CARDS TO A STR8 FLUSH ON THE BOARD. are you kidding me, wow!! and if you read the OP, villian is not an old man, hes middle aged, and a pretty good player who ive played with before( all of this is mentioned in the first post) and MP1 most likely leads with the ace and then folds(probably why he shook his head and reluctantly folds). so,if villan doesnt have the ace, and we know he doesnt have the 6, WHAT WOULD HE 4 BET WITH HERE? TELL ME GENIUS
Old 11-12-2007, 05:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
MP1 is leading with the other 6 for a straight or more likely a small-medium flush. Since he is first to act he took a shot on the river and is willing to call one raise but folding to a cold raise.

[/ QUOTE ]

he cant have a small flush, because if he had two small [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]'s, he would have bet out on the flop, and he wouldnt call the flop bet with one small [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 11-12-2007, 06:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
how can someone not see the possibility of a str8 flush when theres 4 CARDS TO A STR8 FLUSH ON THE BOARD. are you kidding me, wow!! and if you read the OP, villian is not an old man, hes middle aged, and a pretty good player who ive played with before( all of this is mentioned in the first post) and MP1 most likely leads with the ace and then folds(probably why he shook his head and reluctantly folds). so,if villan doesnt have the ace, and we know he doesnt have the 6, WHAT WOULD HE 4 BET WITH HERE? TELL ME GENIUS

[/ QUOTE ]
holy hell am i being leveled here?

2-4 live B&M, that is all
Old 11-12-2007, 06:08 PM

fartman, you made the remark about my intelligence in your first reply, wich i didnt appreciate. if your going to do that [censored], at least take time to read the original post.
Old 11-12-2007, 06:12 PM

dum dum doesn't sound too serious does it? if i used idiot or moron i guess you could take it as an insult...but i used..dum dum... look i'm not gonna argue over the interweb

i did take time to read the original post, and i still stand by my line and reasoning
Old 11-12-2007, 06:16 PM

your line really has no reasoning( except all B&M players are dumb and blind)
Old 11-12-2007, 06:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
he cant have a small flush, because if he had two small [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]'s, he would have bet out on the flop, and he wouldnt call the flop bet with one small [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
yea, he probably doesn't have small flush. I also said earlier he most likely has medium or medium high (10-K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img])
a cold raise to him reeks of at least an A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
i seriously doubt MP1 leads with an A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] and folds, that's too nitty for 2-4 live