Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-17-2007, 05:22 AM

Default Re: Happy St [censored] Patrick\'s Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wtf i cant believe st patricks day beats just got posted in this thread.i def didnt read them but wt wtf wtf???????
Old 03-17-2007, 05:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
wtf i cant believe st patricks day beats just got posted in this thread.i def didnt read them but wt wtf wtf???????

[/ QUOTE ]

oh calm down. everything will be ok, just go fondle fluffpop for a while and you will forget about st. patty's day beats.
Old 03-17-2007, 05:26 AM

in additon to gayness of st patricks day beats, it would be really nice if i could ever make an OOT post as NLSOLDER instead of as FLUFFFPPOPS BF.

btw. i just won 9 beer pong gmaes in a row to make my current streak 26-0/

hoply crap plz dont turn this into some gay drama.
Old 03-17-2007, 05:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
in additon to gayness of st patricks day beats, it would be really nice if i could ever make an OOT post as NLSOLDER instead of as FLUFFFPPOPS BF.

[/ QUOTE ]

10k beer pong match yo?

Seriously, I'll put money on pong anytime.
Old 03-17-2007, 05:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

10k beer pong match yo?

Seriously, I'll put money on pong anytime.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow 10k seriously? i guess it depends what rules you play but yeah this would be worth flying wherever you are for.
Old 03-17-2007, 05:31 AM

edit-if you are just making a lame 10k fihgt yo joke then eat a dick.
Old 03-17-2007, 05:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
wow 10k seriously? i guess it depends what rules you play but yeah this would be worth flying wherever you are for.

[/ QUOTE ]

10cup, 2 beers per side. Bouncing is for bitches. Sink 2 straight = shoot again. No bitch cups. Redemption is as follows... unless the last cup is hit on a 2-in-a-row deal, player who got outed gets as many shots as you took to hit 1 cup (eg if you hit last cup on first try, loser gets 1 shot to hit a cup). That cup doesn't count, winner shoots again. Etc, pretty standard. Dunno if I can amass 10k though, that was a play on the cliche, but I will play for as much monies as I can come up with, realistically like 2-3k that I can put on the line. Obviously for the benefit of the 2+2/OOT community this would have to be videotaped and uploaded to youtube afterwards.

edit: obviously 8' table, shoot-off for first shot, no leaning etc

further edit: this is actually not a BS offer either, I'll definitely play pong for a couple grand, get at me if you wanna do it, gimme til after easter though because I'm leaving for at the end of March
Old 03-17-2007, 05:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

10cup, 2 beers per side. Bouncing is for bitches. Sink 2 straight = shoot again. No bitch cups. Redemption is as follows... unless the last cup is hit on a 2-in-a-row deal, player who got outed gets as many shots as you took to hit 1 cup (eg if you hit last cup on first try, loser gets 1 shot to hit a cup). That cup doesn't count, winner shoots again. Etc, pretty standard. Dunno if I can amass 10k though, that was a play on the cliche, but I will play for as much monies as I can come up with, realistically like 2-3k that I can put on the line. Obviously for the benefit of the 2+2/OOT community this would have to be videotaped and uploaded to youtube afterwards.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. rules look pretty good. the dude ive been playing with is pretty busto right now but i think he could find backers if nothing else. im gonna be pretty busy with school up till graduating this spring but i would love to work out a high stakes beer pong match for some time within the next 6 months or so.

edit-just decided my post sounds like a total cop out. just to reiterate i am very interested but cant realiztically fly to this match any time soon unless there is a ton of money on the line.
Old 03-17-2007, 05:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
lol. rules look pretty good. the dude ive been playing with is pretty busto right now but i think he could find backers if nothing else. im gonna be pretty busy with school up till graduating this spring but i would love to work out a high stakes beer pong match for some time within the next 6 months or so.

edit-just decided my post sounds like a total cop out. just to reiterate i am very interested but cant realiztically fly to this match any time soon unless there is a ton of money on the line.

[/ QUOTE ]

well I was thinking 1 on 1, but I guess we can do teams, I just hafta get my friend to come out to binghamton or we can do it in NYC cuz he lives in Brooklyn, 2-3 months from now is fine by me also, it'd definitely be an interesting experience. I will periodically bump this thread to remind you lol.

edit: since this will be a high-stakes affair ideally, we could do 2 out of 3 or 3 out of 5 to make it more official or whatever.
Old 03-17-2007, 05:40 AM

I just wish once we could make a post about st. patty's day without it resorting to high stakes beer pong matches! [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]