Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-28-2007, 07:49 AM

Default Re: Writing Squeeze in the chat, do u think it\'s against the rules?

[ QUOTE ]
If it's your turn to act then you can say whatever you want in the chat. Wouldn't do it every time though. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

There's players behind him left to act, so he's influencing the action. OP should STFU next time.

And yes, it collides DIRECTLY with that rule.
Old 09-28-2007, 08:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If it's your turn to act then you can say whatever you want in the chat. Wouldn't do it every time though. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

There's players behind him left to act, so he's influencing the action. OP should STFU next time.

And yes, it collides DIRECTLY with that rule.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed.

It doesn't even matter if he was still in the hand or not. He said something completely intending to influence play. He essentially said that the big raiser was bluffing.

I don't understand why you would do this, OP. Do you just get off on being an ass at the table?
Old 09-28-2007, 08:21 AM

I e-mailed Stars support about someone doing this and they gave him a warning. So yeah, it is against the rules although you probably won't get banned unless you are a repeat offender.
Old 09-28-2007, 08:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I e-mailed Stars support about someone doing this and they gave him a warning. So yeah, it is against the rules although you probably won't get banned unless you are a repeat offender.

[/ QUOTE ]

Stars do nothing but give warnings. Then they warn you that they have already warned you. And if you are really bad they don't let you chat for a day or two.

So yes the OP should have STFU and I hate this kind of ass behaviour. But it will continue unabated because of the penalties (i.e. a warning). It is like slapping a thief's wrist and asking him to please not do it again
Old 09-28-2007, 08:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Stars do nothing but give warnings. Then they warn you that they have already warned you. And if you are really bad they don't let you chat for a day or two.

So yes the OP should have STFU and I hate this kind of ass behaviour. But it will continue unabated because of the penalties (i.e. a warning). It is like slapping a thief's wrist and asking him to please not do it again

[/ QUOTE ]

It won't continue unabated because players receive a chat revocation for repeated infractions. If you can't chat, you can't make inappropriate comments in the chat.
Old 09-28-2007, 08:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It won't continue unabated because players receive a chat revocation for repeated infractions. If you can't chat, you can't make inappropriate comments in the chat.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, quick response but that is good with Stars anyway. So, if this guy says squeeze again in the same situation (or another violation that can mean another player loses money) he will have his chat permanently removed with no more warnings?
Old 09-28-2007, 08:58 AM

Freyalise,

You noted the hand number and OP's screen name, right?
Old 09-28-2007, 09:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Freyalise,

You noted the hand number and OP's screen name, right?

[/ QUOTE ]LOL, nh sir. Guess you really should keep your mouth shut eh skibbel?
Old 09-28-2007, 10:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I've perm revoked someone's chat for repeated violations, and I've also barred someone from the site when they created a dupe so that they could get around the chat ban.
Old 09-28-2007, 10:04 AM

Rek, do you continue to play at stars?