Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-30-2006, 10:36 PM

Default Do you know people who have different clothes for each day of the week

About 2 months ago I started to notice a guy in my office has a different wardrobe for each day of the week. He also has proper 'cold weather add-ons' for each day. For example: Every Monday he wears his blue shirt and if it's cold out he'll wear the sleevless brown cardigan over it. Thursday however is the gray shirt with the navy blue cardagon if neccessary.

Since I discovered this trend 9 weeks ago, I've charted it every day we're both in the office and he's only missed a beat once, the Tuesday after the office was closed for MLK, he mistakenly wore his Monday clothes. I think this was a mistake because the day after we were closed Monday, January 1, he wore his Tuesday clothes.

Have you noticed anybody else who does this? This guy is pretty laid back in his 50's, and I'm friendly with him. How long do you think he's been doing this? Should I mention something to him that I've noticed?

I really wish I would've said something the Tuesday when he messed up. I really think he thought it was Monday when he woke up and got dressed. At some point during the day, he looked down realized he had put on the wrong shirt and probably freaked out a little, at least in private.