Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-03-2007, 03:27 AM

Default Re: Party ratholing fix coming soon?

[ QUOTE ]
So on Party, you can double up and then insta rejoin with 20BB?

[/ QUOTE ]
yep!
Old 10-03-2007, 03:56 AM

Who cares about a time limit. I shortstack very successfully at many sites. None of the sites will up the minimum buy-in because they don't wanna scare off casual players and new customers. You'll just have to suck it up and let shortstackers like me eat into your profits.
Old 10-03-2007, 04:24 AM

I'd actually rather players like Raoh_ and Alex0054 were run over by a bus, but anything that makes it more difficult for these POS the better. Certainly at 5/10 there are often not enough tables for ratholing to work that well if you can't rejoin for 20/30 mins or so. Also, you won't have the instant annoyance at seeing one of these pricks instantly re-joining your table. But, I'll believe this "fix" when I see it.
Old 10-03-2007, 04:41 AM

It won't really change anything. Might eat into Party's bottom-line, but that's about it. As long as nits can grind out a living.
Old 10-03-2007, 05:20 AM

it will change when i'm playing plo and there are only 1-2 tables running and its shorthanded and 50% of the people are buying for 20bb constantly leaving the table and sitting in new seats and getting it in randomly and making me gamble for huge pots every hand because they are in there jacking it up all time, or taking away the chance to bluff because they're in between some legit pot between me and someone else and i know they won't fold whatever garbage they have, ya, i'd say it will change that a little.
Old 10-03-2007, 05:51 AM

i think its fine dosent bother me one bit. just tryto win money of them like any1 else.
Old 10-03-2007, 06:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
it will change when i'm playing plo and there are only 1-2 tables running and its shorthanded and 50% of the people are buying for 20bb constantly leaving the table and sitting in new seats and getting it in randomly and making me gamble for huge pots every hand because they are in there jacking it up all time, or taking away the chance to bluff because they're in between some legit pot between me and someone else and i know they won't fold whatever garbage they have, ya, i'd say it will change that a little.

[/ QUOTE ]

How dare people make you play bigger pots than you would like. Why can't they let you see cheap flops with marginal hands in the hope of catching something big and busting them.
Old 10-03-2007, 06:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How dare people make you play bigger pots than you would like. Why can't they let you see cheap flops with marginal hands in the hope of catching something big and busting them.

[/ QUOTE ]

just take your 0,7PTBB and shut the [censored] up ok?
Old 10-03-2007, 06:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
*** You are ignoring this troll ***

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-03-2007, 06:46 AM

i seriously hope they all die.