Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-01-2007, 01:53 PM

Default Re: question to the 40yr old+ people in OOT

Nobody yet has said the obvious answer: a 40 year old woman with a 20 year old daughter. Win-win.
Old 10-01-2007, 02:15 PM

I'm 57 and here's my 2 cents:

Those guys my age are in Thailand because THOSE young girls will cater to their wishes. They will pace themselves according to his abilities and the man won't have to kill himself taking them out at all hours and won't have to put up w/ too much young girl stuff. As long as he can pay the bills he'll be ok. IOW, they're getting the discount 'trophy wife'.

I get the occasional indication from women my age that they're interested. I must look like hell at my age because those women (as nice as they may be) look like hell to me. I'd need the industrial strength blue pill to do anything w/ them.

Rambling my way to my personal answer:

20 y.o. for the night.

40-45 long-term.

REAL answer:

I'd rather be gay than get in a relationship w/ another woman that lasted longer than a month.
Old 10-01-2007, 02:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
REAL answer:

I'd rather be gay than get in a relationship w/ another woman that lasted longer than a month.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, that must have been a bad one, HB....
Old 10-01-2007, 02:24 PM

I'm 49 and just got married for the first time 3 years ago, so I have a good amount of dating experience. 4-2-it is basically right, but you know, what I have found is that there is some amount of myth involved in this, perpetuated by women. Truth is, there are a lot of 40 yo's that haven't gotten much smarter than they were at 20. There are some 20 yo's that started out so much smarter and lived so much life that I got along with them fine. Some women really prefer older guys, for whatever reason, and others prefer younger ones; I think the same is true for men, though men tend to prefer youth more often.

I've been lucky enough to find beautiful and intelligent women of all ages under 50, so don't worry; when the time is right, she'll come along.
Old 10-01-2007, 02:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
REAL answer:

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, that must have been a bad one, HB....

[/ QUOTE ]

My marriage was so bad nobody would believe it. I often joke that I had a 'Jerry Springer' marriage except that it is no joke. If I ever get a call to appear on that show I won't be surprised.

I ought to tell the story of when I caught her w/ her 'friend' and went to get my hatchet.........
Old 10-01-2007, 02:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I ought to tell the story of when I caught her w/ her 'friend' and went to get my hatchet.........

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, you ought to.
Old 10-01-2007, 02:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
what? she told me size didn't matter.

[/ QUOTE ]
When she keeps asking, "Are you in yet?", that should be your first clue. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 10-01-2007, 02:33 PM

I'm not 40, yet. But I will say there is something very sexy about an older women who keeps herself in good physical condition. It sends a signal that they have their act together. This signal may or may not be correct.
Old 10-01-2007, 02:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, you ought to.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very briefly:

We were living in Yonkers, N.Y. Just like a scene from a movie (so standard it was 'comical') I came home from work and hear noise in the guest room which is locked. I bang on the door, she comes running out hysterical, I go to the hall closet and get my 'hand-size' hatchet very similar to this one:

My father owned a hardware store so I had all kinds of tools lying around.

Anyway, I remember it like it was yesterday. My head was 'cloudy', I was real mad, and I grabed the hatchet and headed to the guest room all while my ex was trying to hold me back but I had the presence of mind to stop for a second and notice that I was holding the chopping side out and I thought to myself that if I hit the guy with that end he might die and I'd go to jail forever so I turned it around to the hammer side and went after him. Lucky for all of us that he was much quicker than me and he got out the front door before I could smash him. It was quite a scene, just like in the movies, which might be the 'funniest' part of all.
Old 10-01-2007, 02:56 PM

Between this story, and the jason picture where you taped off your face, I'm starting to gather that you might be a serial killer.