Default Re: Share your Prison Experience

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Please expand on your stories

[/ QUOTE ]

So I has this brownie. She was talking back. I threw the brownie at her. It missed.

[/ QUOTE ]

and...AND????

[/ QUOTE ]

Her mom convinced her to go to the cops saying I could have had anything in my hand. 3 months later, I get arrested in a great moment of WTFness.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you struggle with the police? Did her mom get what fer? How long were you in jail?

[/ QUOTE ]

No struggle. Took me a while to figure out why I was being arrested for domestic abuse. I don't talk to her mother.

I was not in jail, just booked.
Old 05-30-2007, 11:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Since it seems there are a few bbv'ers who've been the guest of Johnny Law, I thought it would be cool if everyone could share their experiences.

I, for one, am an upstanding citizen and haven't been in chains. I do, however, watch documentaries about prison life at every opportunity.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was Rick Astley's bitch in the county jail. He said he was never gonna give up my sweet virgin ass hole. Boy was he right.
Old 05-31-2007, 12:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Since it seems there are a few bbv'ers who've been the guest of Johnny Law, I thought it would be cool if everyone could share their experiences.

I, for one, am an upstanding citizen and haven't been in chains. I do, however, watch documentaries about prison life at every opportunity.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was Rick Astley's bitch in the county jail. He said he was never gonna give up my sweet virgin ass hole. Boy was he right.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jesus, that's a nightmare I have every once in a while. Glad you made it through relatively unscathed.
Old 05-31-2007, 12:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Jesus, that's a nightmare I have every once in a while. Glad you made it through relatively unscathed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you read both parts?

Btw digging that up made me miss OOT and realize why it was so ugh. See how they got so neurotic waiting on the second part?
Old 05-31-2007, 12:18 AM

there's a difference between prison and jail ldo, you guys knew that... i went to jail for a day and it sucked.. im sure prison is actually better as far as accommodations go but staying there for a long time would suck ass
Old 05-31-2007, 01:32 AM

i been locked up about 6 or 7 times. bad experience. no lock ups in a long time now.

worst was 40 of us crammed in a little room, only enough room to sit crossed legged. 3/4ths of the idiots chain smoked to the point that we ran out of oxygen and people were puking and fainting.

total complete white trash is all i can say, you never want to be locked up with chain smoking trailer trash
Old 05-31-2007, 10:41 AM

Federal Prison Camp - Yankton, SD - 15 months

It was an old college campus right in the middle of a residental area. We had to walk across public streets to go to the gym or to eat. Had free movement during non-working hours until 10:00 pm.

Camp had an ornamental, wrought iron , waist-high fence. That was it.

No ass-poundings (unless you wanted one)
Old 05-31-2007, 02:43 PM

They said some beautiful things.
Old 05-31-2007, 02:44 PM

Had to use my shoe as a pillow.
Old 05-31-2007, 02:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Looking to organize an STD party in Canada either in Atlantic Canada of Toronto.

My ideal party would be people either POZ or NEG who want to infect other people either with HIV or other STD's. I am looking for people who have at least one of the following:

Gonorrhea (in the ass or the [censored])
Clamydia
Syphllis
Anal warts
Super HIV strains

Any other STD certainly welcomed where we all talk about the spreading we are doing...nothing in secret! During the party I will announce to everyone all the available STD's present in the room starting with me.

I am looking for a gang of at least 10 guys. Let me know if you guys are interested.

[/ QUOTE ]