Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Omaha/8
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-28-2007, 12:50 PM

Default Re: Again on Nut low only draws and a note on cheating.

Somebody get the [censored] tin-foil hat out...JESUS...If this is Stars I may know about who you are referring...The guy ain't a cheater, I think he has a horseshoe permanently stuck up his ass...
Old 06-29-2007, 05:36 PM

10 tabling?
Hell, I gave up on 3 tabling, I can only handle 2. What the secret to multi tables? I average 21% VP$IP per table so I don't get too tied up in too many games, thus I should be able to multi more. I just don't get it.
Old 06-30-2007, 12:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm sure of it that Dave cheats...its gotta be pretty easy to sit on 12 tables controlling 4 players at each table.

Maybe that is how he has the huge 1.15 ptbb/100!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

What I lack in winrate, I make up for in vertical stature.

5'll > 5'1

oh snap!

[/ QUOTE ]

According to Pred's mom your horizontal stature ain't worth anteing for either...
Old 06-30-2007, 03:19 PM

Certain sites may certainly have th eIT infrastrure to detect pot jamming, whipsawing and the observable. But how about just plain old card sharing -- re-calculate your draws, your opponants draws and playing the hand like you made a very good read on your opponant. And if you're making 5k a week or more like I suspect they are (3 weeks worth of recording the prime suspects winnings) and 2 months prior of just seeing them win and thinking that the horseshoe will fall out one day. You can afford awfully good cheating setups, ones that can avoid the traceroute and location methods of catching teams.

Other things I can add. The player never bluffs, or so infrequent thats its way way below the assumed 10% bluffing frequency.

I asked around my local B&M, which is pretty well populated with some very good like in making a living players.

The question was, if you knew 8 other card, how would you rate the advantage ... small, medium, large or huge. The answer was huge from all the better players I asked, and medium to large from the not so better players. And the better players all freely admitted that they havn't beaten online for the last 2 years or more. Except if you talk tournaments, or lucrative rake-backs.

Oh, yea I didn't bring it to the customer service of the site. They said .... "So and so can't be cheating, they are a very strong player and have played well over 2 million hands." This in about 4-5 hours after my submissions. The idiocy of that statement is left to the reader to figure out.

As for the permanant horseshoe theory. I'm clocking a few peoples win