Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-22-2007, 04:59 PM

Default Re: Tough spot 25/50NL

Yea, Salesbeast, ur such a meanie lol
Old 09-22-2007, 06:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks guys for the input....and 2400 sry but my name isn't salesdoves...what is the big deal about these hand converters here?? I can obv do it but the way it copy pasted is easily understood isn't it? Or is just the 2+2 way?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hand converters put every hand posted in a similar format with easily identifiable pot sizes and card suits on every street, and make analysis quicker and easier.

The big deal is that a lot of us spend a good deal of our free time playing, thinking about, studying and discussing poker. We like the time spent studying and discussing to be as efficient as possible, since that theoretically opens up more of that free time to be spent earning money.
Old 09-22-2007, 07:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks guys for the input....and 2400 sry but my name isn't salesdoves...what is the big deal about these hand converters here?? I can obv do it but the way it copy pasted is easily understood isn't it? Or is just the 2+2 way?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hand converters put every hand posted in a similar format with easily identifiable pot sizes and card suits on every street, and make analysis quicker and easier.

The big deal is that a lot of us spend a good deal of our free time playing, thinking about, studying and discussing poker. We like the time spent studying and discussing to be as efficient as possible, since that theoretically opens up more of that free time to be spent earning money.

[/ QUOTE ]

Already doing it now after this post I changed...as my wife said..wtf you did something others told you to do....there is hope.
Old 09-22-2007, 07:46 PM

I think with your read the hand is fine. you can't expect to be ahead to often. the only problem I see is unless they are limping almost every hand, you would assume they would raise a big ace. so based on that and that everyone played rather passively I might have called getting 6-1.