Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-04-2007, 10:11 PM

Default Re: Why no tracking info on Pokerstars checks?

do you think that the feds are going to hack into your computer and watch you while you sit at your computer chair and hit "refresh" in the DHL window praying that your check has made it to the local sort facility? and then once they see your illegal poker check has made it to the local sort facility they will speed away in their black SUV's with tinted windows, screech into the DHL parking lot and eliminate everyone in the building if they have to in order to secure that check?
Old 06-04-2007, 10:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I guess that's what has me concerned everyone says within a week yet I've been waiting 11 days.

[/ QUOTE ]

You should be concerned. Of the 6 checks I did not receive within 7 days, I have never seen 5 of them. Which really sucks since I have two more checks which I requested more than 7 days ago.

If it is not clear, the "Express Mail" which PokerStars talks about is not the USPS "Express Mail" service, which is overnight and does allow tracking. Despite repeated inquiries I have been unable to pin down exactly what service they are referring to when they say "Express Mail." The closest I got was something like "It's like regular mail, but faster."
Old 06-04-2007, 11:14 PM

what do they do in this situation? I would like them to just put it in epassporte now that I finally got my debit card.
Old 06-04-2007, 11:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
what do they do in this situation? I would like them to just put it in epassporte now that I finally got my debit card.

[/ QUOTE ]

They will cancel the check if you have not received it after 15 days and promptly redeposit the funds in your account.
Old 06-05-2007, 01:43 AM

The thing I find funny about PS is that when I request a check , FedEx wakes me up exactly 5 business days later and I have it, I then check my email and I have the tracking information. I don't get the tracking info until after the check is delivered.

I've gotten 5 checks in the past 5 weeks. Each one I request on the weekend, and I have it the following friday. Always sent overnight.