Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Laughs or Links!
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-14-2007, 03:16 AM

Default Re: Youtube Experiment - Starcraft 2 Release date

I made the video using footage from Blizzard's official Starcraft 2 trailers, and cutting them together. The release date text was created using Starcraft font that I found online.

The experiment is searching for what makes a youtube video get a lot of hits. Several other students are experimenting with different styles. Anything from "Britney Spears uncensored dancing and eating" to comedic cologne ad spoofs.

I don't know whether I should have posted that this was an experiment or not. I thought it could generate more interest if I came clean about the experiment, and allowed people to be on the "in."
Old 11-14-2007, 05:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I made the video using footage from Blizzard's official Starcraft 2 trailers, and cutting them together. The release date text was created using Starcraft font that I found online.

The experiment is searching for what makes a youtube video get a lot of hits. Several other students are experimenting with different styles. Anything from "Britney Spears uncensored dancing and eating" to comedic cologne ad spoofs.

I don't know whether I should have posted that this was an experiment or not. I thought it could generate more interest if I came clean about the experiment, and allowed people to be on the "in."

[/ QUOTE ]

Its no secret
The icon for your clip, and the title of the clip, have to make the viewers think they will see boobs.

instant 100k views

youtube went down the crapper fast
Old 11-14-2007, 06:13 AM

What a douchebag thing to do to SC addicts (me included)