Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-14-2007, 08:45 PM

Default Re: Poker Stars Money Transfer

I used a Gift2Go card about a month ago...only a $5 premium when you buy the card for any of the denominations. I would contact Pokerstars first and ask them if gift2go cards are still making it in the system. They can be bought in $50,$100, and I believe $250 denominations at any Walgreens. Plus for Cashouts you are able to get a check as opposed to some methods where you have to have the money credited back towards your original deposit source.
Old 06-15-2007, 07:15 AM

I think I'll try western union. I actually went to walgreens last night, and the one I went to didn't have the 'gift to go' cards, they had gift cards, but, the neither the cashier or myself could find the correct type.
Old 06-15-2007, 07:44 AM

You live in Vegas, right? Easiest is to find a friend with some cash on there and have them float you a grand or whatever. I've also heard great things about Moneygram (and there are lots in many cities it seems), so that should also be good.

Or if you feel better about it, just cut them a cashiers check and courier it to them. Instant bankroll.

Jeff
Old 06-15-2007, 03:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
They don't list Moneygram as an option on their website anymore (that I saw, at least). Is it still an option?

[/ QUOTE ]

It is listed as "Cash Transfer: Express Payment" in the software. It is not listed on the website but is still offered. Takes like 5 minutes at Wal-Mart and 10 more minutes to hit your PS account.