Default Re: My life is over.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ditch the bitch, regroup.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-30-2006, 01:19 PM

Try to have an open mind to what I write here. We all attract people into our lives to give us something that we need. You needed love and understanding, and you got that, at the same time you receive and opportunity to look at what is happening take responsibility, make some changes and get exactly what you want, not necessarily in terms of a partner but in terms of your life.

This has little to do with the girl and little to do with poker and everything to do with you and how you are perceiving the situation and the world. You have certain beliefs that I would suggest are not serving you well. Where you speak in terms of absolutes we can find some of these. These are pointing to some thing that you could examine and find your answers.

Some of them are...
"My life is over"
"I am a wimp"
"I am a coward"
"I keep thinking she doesn't respect my work"
"Life stinks and on top of that I start realizing that I am not that young anymore, that I won't be able to do anything else for a living"
"Where I live, I have nobody to talk about these things"

I would suggest that an examination and re-tooling of these things that are true for you. This would at the very least get you on track and at best transform your life.

-Blazman
Old 10-30-2006, 01:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey, man, that sounds pretty brutal. I honestly don't think I can help, but I read your story and I have sympathy for you. Best of luck in the future.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-30-2006, 02:26 PM

I can barely remember now, but back in my school days I took a Psych class that showed a pyramid of needs.

At the bottom of the pyramid were basic needs. Food;Shelter;Safety;Clothing; Breathing
At the top was Self Acutalization and other extremely difficult things to achieve.. Damn I can't remember exactly ...now i have to look it up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow's_hierarchy_of_needs

In the middle of the pyramid is Love / Sexual Intamacy.

In order to achieve the next level of the pyramid you need to be able to satisfy the LOWER LEVEL FIRST. People who end up bankrupt ignore the base and try for the middle and end up all messed up. (THAT'S YOU)

YOU think you need love more/or as much as you need food and shelter.

Get a brain. Ask her to help out. If she ignores you. Dump her and get back to satifying your basic needs. Food and Shelter come before love and sex.
Old 10-30-2006, 03:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Try to have an open mind to what I write here. We all attract people into our lives to give us something that we need. You needed love and understanding, and you got that, at the same time you receive and opportunity to look at what is happening take responsibility, make some changes and get exactly what you want, not necessarily in terms of a partner but in terms of your life.

This has little to do with the girl and little to do with poker and everything to do with you and how you are perceiving the situation and the world. You have certain beliefs that I would suggest are not serving you well. Where you speak in terms of absolutes we can find some of these. These are pointing to some thing that you could examine and find your answers.

Some of them are...
"My life is over"
"I am a wimp"
"I am a coward"
"I keep thinking she doesn't respect my work"
"Life stinks and on top of that I start realizing that I am not that young anymore, that I won't be able to do anything else for a living"
"Where I live, I have nobody to talk about these things"

I would suggest that an examination and re-tooling of these things that are true for you. This would at the very least get you on track and at best transform your life.

-Blazman

[/ QUOTE ]

Erik makes some good points as far as the meta-game goes, but on the everyday practical level, the answer is very simple:

Tell the GF she has to get a full time job. It's that simple. You'll get her out of the house and you'll have some monetary cushion so that you don't have to dip into the BR each month to pay the bills. Then you can work on the things Erik is talking about.

If she says she won't get a job, realize that she isn't willing to carry her weight in the relationship and kick her to the curb.

GL
Old 10-30-2006, 03:16 PM

man wot u thought??? pussy is $$$$
Old 10-30-2006, 03:59 PM

i just recently got out of a relationship with a succubus. it is like a weight is lifted off your shoulders and you have the freedom to do anything and everything you want, not having to support anyone but yourself. no more stress and bs from a person that is supposed to make you happy, but actually does the exact opposite.

you should be HAPPY that you are not married to this broad, and can still get away from her. nothing wrong with being a single 52 year old balla!

if she REALLY loved you she would get herself a damn JOB. she would also respect your space.

you are her sugar daddy plain and simple. 52 year old with a young little hottie. get over it.

hell, you would be better off paying for it up front with a whore. cheaper, no drama, and they leave afterwards.

heck, i live in SD so if you wanna make a TJ trip for some booty i can be your tour guide. as long as you ditch the bitch first, that's my only requirement. in return just coach me a little or something [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-31-2006, 05:04 AM

In the card game of life, women are the mother [censored] rake,
Old 10-31-2006, 09:00 AM

1. Read the thread from Degen about thailand in Other other topics.

2. Dump your gf

3. sell everything

4. move to Thailand. you need 1500$ or 50$ a day.

5. Feel free to send me a PM

Best regards
slimbob
Old 10-31-2006, 01:02 PM

stabby stabby bitchy bitchy.
Closed Thread