Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-18-2007, 01:26 AM

Default Re: pr1nnyraid vs Benyamine

pr1nnyraid: say hi to erica
pr1nnyraid: mwah

is he tryin to say he hit it?
Old 07-18-2007, 01:29 AM

I really don't understand why you guys (Team Israel) feel the need to talk so much crap to the "name" pros. You guys all seem like you know your poker, you've been playing for awhile and worked your way up---but the way you act makes it seem like you're guys who luckboxed their way up and don't know how to act, so you taunt and brag to the high stakes community.

Like that Ben Affleck speech in Boiler Room--act as if--act as if you deserve to be there, and you belong there. CTS, ABA, Durrr, TC etc. are obv. all confident, but don't need to tell everyone how great they are or how much better they are than their opp.

I dunno, do whatever you please, maybe it's your M.O. to tilt guys like Ivey, Juanda, Benyamine through the chatbox.
Old 07-18-2007, 01:34 AM

how is buying in for 40BBs ratholing? its probably annoying but its not the same thing as shortstacking and hit and running on people
Old 07-18-2007, 01:43 AM

anyone who has played w me throughout the years knows how i chat

everyone who knows me IRL knows what kind of person i am and how i conduct myself

sooooooooo that's all i'll say about that
Old 07-18-2007, 01:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
also:

1) benyamine has 33k on bennet nl holdem. he started with about half that much. he clearly isn't habitually ratholing.

2) lol at the two roommates demanding alternatively to not play deep, or to have people not rathole as they see fit.

grow up a bit.

[/ QUOTE ]

get your facts straight before you criticize plz
Old 07-18-2007, 01:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I really don't understand why you guys (Team Israel) feel the need to talk so much crap to the "name" pros. You guys all seem like you know your poker, you've been playing for awhile and worked your way up---but the way you act makes it seem like you're guys who luckboxed their way up and don't know how to act, so you taunt and brag to the high stakes community.

Like that Ben Affleck speech in Boiler Room--act as if--act as if you deserve to be there, and you belong there. CTS, ABA, Durrr, TC etc. are obv. all confident, but don't need to tell everyone how great they are or how much better they are than their opp.

I dunno, do whatever you please, maybe it's your M.O. to tilt guys like Ivey, Juanda, Benyamine through the chatbox.

[/ QUOTE ]

its the same reason they post every single big pot they win but never post a big pot they lose...they think they are much better then they are...refuse to acknowledge that luck played a big factor in their initial run...and are completely oblivious to the fact that it is just a matter of time before all their money ends up in durrr and aba's accounts
Old 07-18-2007, 01:56 AM

who is Team Israel?
Old 07-18-2007, 02:12 AM

from what i understand krantz is really a huge dick, cant wait till he gets whats coming to him
Old 07-18-2007, 02:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
from what i understand krantz is really a huge dick, cant wait till he gets whats coming to him

[/ QUOTE ]

this may very well be, but he's got a get-out-of-being-a-dick free card after that awesome youtube clip.
Old 07-18-2007, 02:15 AM

lol krantz and whitelime are nothing like what they chat on an online poker room, u guys take crap way too seriously on the internet