Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-17-2006, 09:24 PM

Default Re: Yukon Brad on Rounders the Poker Show tonite

LG,

Thanks alot for the compliments! It really has been a fun year and a half. When we first started the show we seriously didnt think it would last more than a couple months. How are we going to talk about poker EVERY week?

We don't get paid anythhing to do the show, but we recently bought the hour from the station so we now own the content. We're going to try to see if there is any interest in syndicating the show across Canada. Looks like we have to buy the airtime from each station, so it might not be worth the hassle. Satellite radio would be nice too. Our podcast numbers are growing all the time, so that tells us there is some interest. Now if only the sites with large advertising budgets would co-operate. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Again, thanks for listening.

Tuco.
Old 09-17-2006, 10:03 PM

You guys ought to approach XM satellite radio. Its rival, Sirius, has Bluff poker radio. It looks like XM would want its own poker show.
Old 09-17-2006, 11:21 PM

Ive listened to a few of the shows when i remember them and find an archive via google.

Pretty cool in my opinion, though i think a bit more general news would be a good edition - like you take 5 'headline' type stories from the week and spend a couple minutes covering what went down, or list more but only giving depth on the big 3 from the week or something.

Oh, and when will you be getting around to interviewing the shipithollaballas?