Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Should OP go to the felt here?
Yes 7 53.85%
No 6 46.15%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-02-2007, 07:50 PM

Default Re: AS-XII GAME THREAD

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm voting the fake seers until they're dead. fmxda -> scott -> shortline.

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly have you read the thread Neil?

[/ QUOTE ]Why, do you have any thing to contribute in response to my plan?
Old 04-02-2007, 07:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If I weren't convinced it was the fake seering that got into this, I'd really be wondering why matrix is so dead-set against lynching a wolf.

[/ QUOTE ]
neil, the fake seer was perfect. shorty said he was going to do it as well. are we both idiots?
the flaw was that you guys lynched the guy who claimed seer. its a no brainer that you dont lynch him. if we dont lynch jack, theres even the chance that the wolves kill me at night instead of jack. this would assume my peeks were all correct of course, but still.
also, if i didnt fake, jack comes out, wolves kill jack at night for sure. we lynch fmx today. its pretty much where we are anyway. the is the absolute worst case scenario, and we are only here because we people lynched jack. wtf. the upside is huge. we lynch jack or boiler or whoever as a wolf, the wolves kill me, seer comes out today. its not really hard to understand that it was good.
one might only criticize that i left, but i considered that as well. i was leaving anyway, if i dont do it and the seer has to claim, theres 0 chance he doesnt get killed at night. my way theres hope.
if we dont do the inexplicable and lynch the claimer, we are better off for sure right now.
wait, havent i already explained this like at least twice?
Old 04-02-2007, 07:52 PM

I don't think you and shortline are idiots. I think you're wolves. Wolves who got our seer lynched, and now you must pay for what you have done.
Old 04-02-2007, 07:52 PM

shortline please confirm:

You are voting Neil because you are sure he is a wolf.

You are sure of this because fmxda fingered Neil relentlessly and even tag teamed up with Seigmund to lynch Neil.

fmxda also lists you and Neil as his top picks - obviously if you know you are villager and you strongly suspect fmxda would try and cause confusion and actually list one wolf in his top 2 picks - then his other pick MUST therefore be a wolf - correct?

While I have your attention lets go back to day 1. Shortline vs soah. You are more than familiar with soah as he is with you. You are both very good players. Why do you think that soah was SO convinced you were a wolf those 2 days.

During day 2 soah was also Very convinced he was right about SH3.0.

I note with interest SH really wants to raise suspicion on me - and I also note that wolves in this situation will try and confuse us village and get us instead to vote to lynch yet another villager.

Does what Scott has posted today (bearing in mind soahs attack on him early doors) strike you as Scott the humble villager - or scott the devious confusion calling wolf.??

Basically no doubt you will say soah was just dead wrong about you - but something about your play made him think of you as wolf.

Do you think if you are indeed village and that he was so wrong about you it makes it more likely or less likely he was also wrong about Scott?
Old 04-02-2007, 07:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this is a response to nutjobs joke of a post ( a fairly long one that meant nothing, i might add):

villagers and innocents (same thing or no?): books

[ QUOTE ]
I love your daily summations, especially the parts where you tell us over and over and over and over how everything clears you. They are laughable. Your diatribe earlier today was a gem. I'll give you an A for effort, but a W for execution..... I know the wolf game you are using. I've used it myself.

[/ QUOTE ]
only problem is im a villager. i was basically confirmed before i faked.
you can answer this question: if i was a wolf in that spot, would i out myself by fake seering without a wolf suspect? better yet, if you were a wolf in my shoes, would you do it?

A) its what i do when im village.
B) unfortuantely you know nothing of my schedule which is fairly common knowledge. if you think im staying up all night to make a big post for the sake of staying alive, youre crazy. i wouldnt stay up all night just to read the thread let alone write something, especially as villager. id rather sleep and take my chances.
C) are you concerned that your voting patterns are extremely suspect?
D)fmx shows up?joke. i went out on a sunday, sue me.
E)my cover isnt working any more? what was my cover? please explain. you laughed at my "practically confirmed" line, didnt you? but wait, was that my cover? or not? also, i guarantee you have no idea how to read my "tone".
F) it was a perfect time to fake. the one fatal flaw is that people somehow voted for the guy who claimed seer later, which is mind blowing. perhaps you could explain why you chose to lynch jack when you were so suspicious of me? oh wait, i had cover, or did i? gee. oh, shorty said he was going to do it as well. shorty must be the other wolf.
G) i didnt know i had to check in and let people know what im doing every day. apparently you feel you need to though. are you worried about something? im not.
H)no, actually im exploring possibilities. unfortuantely i have no idea who the wolves are. you are a very great player because you have it all figured out. perhaps youre right, but why are there like a bunch of other people who arent seeing it your way?
I)i doubt i need wolf tips from you. perhaps the rest of the people here who for some reason have cleared you would. why is it youre cleared again? because you tip toed around fmx day one? or because you put in a last minute vote for the seer? i wonder what we will find if we look at the rest of the days.

[/ QUOTE ]

thank you Scott
Old 04-02-2007, 07:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why, do you have any thing to contribute in response to my plan?

[/ QUOTE ]

Shortline never seriously faked seer.
Old 04-02-2007, 07:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I was pissed last night after we voted to lynch our seer - as I noted "village lynches seer = Wolves hit Jackpot"

[/ QUOTE ]
you seem to forget you were a major reason the seer was lynched?

[ QUOTE ]
Anyhow I wrote the majority of that post last night after rereading a little - and then posted it this morning.

[/ QUOTE ]
wow, this is what wolves do according to nutjob
Old 04-02-2007, 08:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Last night's kill tells us nothing

[/ QUOTE ]
out of curiousity, why wouldnt you even consider why luckay was killed over books? you think they just said [censored] it we have to kill them both, doesnt matter which order? i recall luckay was hot on shorty. was luckay killed first because of this? or killed to make it look like they were scared of luckay? thoughts?
Old 04-02-2007, 08:06 PM

My wolf list for posterity:

Fmx
Boiler
Dustin/Nutjob - Probably Nutjob
Old 04-02-2007, 08:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Scott: You outed yourself by fake seering without a wolf suspect in ASXI. You peeked myself and Nez as villagers. Checkmate?

[/ QUOTE ]
are you serious? neil, wtf, really. do you try to make stupid posts? i was getting lynched when i faked. i had no reason to fake this game if i was a wolf.